270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

2020 Election update

9 minutes ago, Patine said:

@vcczar

Here's an article that says John Kerry is seriously considering (another) run for President in 2020. Of course, the website this article comes from has a bias that's significantly farther left-wing than Kerry himself, but I thought I'd bring this up.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/01/24/john-kerry-reportedly-considering-2020-presidential-run/23342793/

He's about the preferred age of Democratic candidates for president. So, why not? 

2 minutes ago, vcczar said:

He's about the preferred age of Democratic candidates for president. So, why not? 

There have been some pretty old Republican candidates of the last while too - Reagan, Dole, McCain, - and TRUMP - come to mind...

14 minutes ago, Patine said:

@vcczar

Here's an article that says John Kerry is seriously considering (another) run for President in 2020. Of course, the website this article comes from has a bias that's significantly farther left-wing than Kerry himself, but I thought I'd bring this up.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/01/24/john-kerry-reportedly-considering-2020-presidential-run/23342793/

The guys older than Trump.

@NYrepublican I think you did this in the past. Could you gather some large and small .bmp images for the following candidates, altered to the appropriate sizes? If so, I can do a quick 2020 update. Let me know if you can't do this, and I'll find someone else that can. Here are the candidates that need images:

Dwayne Johnson

Mark Cuban

Oprah Winfrey

John Delaney

Jeff Merkley

Luis Guttierez

Eric Holder

Stephen Colbert

8 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@NYrepublican I think you did this in the past. Could you gather some large and small .bmp images for the following candidates, altered to the appropriate sizes? If so, I can do a quick 2020 update. Let me know if you can't do this, and I'll find someone else that can. Here are the candidates that need images:

Dwayne Johnson

Mark Cuban

Oprah Winfrey

John Delaney

Jeff Merkley

Luis Guttierez

Eric Holder

Stephen Colbert

Will do.

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Dwayne Johnson

Mark Cuban

Oprah Winfrey

John Delaney

Jeff Merkley

Luis Guttierez

Eric Holder

Stephen Colbert

Here you go

photos.zip

50 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Here you go

photos.zip

Thanks!

1 hour ago, NYrepublican said:

Here you go

photos.zip

Thanks! I inserted all the photos. I should have an update in a few days. The update will include the new candidates, (as well as amending who is Off and who is On), but won't include any updates to events, issues, etc.