Ted Turner 0%

West Virginia 

Al Gore 43%

Pat Robertson 43%

Ron Paul 8%

Lenora Fulani 3%

Ted Turner 1%

5 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

@RP Overlord I have a.schedule being drafted focusing on speakers and the platform. But my Grandpop is on his deathbed so it'll be a second for th gop to publish the schedule.

OOC: My condolences too...I lost my grandfather in 2012, I understand what it is and there is no need for a rush, we can wait

I will play the last day of the Dem Convention but we can wait for the Republican Convention because your real and private life is more important :)

Al Gore Convention Speech as Presidential Nominee: @RP Overlord

GOOD EVENING ATLANTA!

I ACCEPT YOUR NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

People applause in furry

Well THIS IS A HUGE MOMENT FOR AMERICA!

Under the Reagan's era, poverty raised, hidden behind economic liberalism, liberalism isn't good for society when part of the people can't benefit from it.

The democrats have an ambitious plan for the end of our century.

Reagan instored economic reform for the top, we will pursue this push for tbe economy, but we will make it a common benefit for the whole American people.

With us, Education will be modernized, by cutting 200 billions in defense for re-investing in the poorest schools, by news technologics ways of devellopment such as the computer by supporting the Syllicon Valley.

We will make an affordable school from the first days untill the Highschool, this is a basis everybody can agree on!

A moment of pause, second point

Healthcare is a difficult issue. We believe that Healthcare is a right for everybody. Hence, it looks like incredible that the errors of the youth has to influence the price of his/jer insurance. Everybody has the right to do mistakes, and the past doesn't have to play for the future.

When an American is insured he knows what are his risks concerning the price of his insurances if his behavior is responsible of a part of the damages he can receive, not before to be insured, not when this citizen is a kid.

That's also why I have been glad to endorse and I will continue to bring the ideal of a National Childcare Reform for all Americans!

People still acclamates in enthusiasm

Finally, we will clarify a lot of foreign and intern cases.

-The Global Warming will be discussed on the international stage.

-The Foreign Policy of the US will take care of multilaterism within the UN.

-We will devellop and modernize America, also by protecting the farmers and agricultors, settling the farmers crisis by instoring national cotas.

-The civil rights activism will progress under the watch of an excellent Attorney General, Jesse Jackson!

Finally,, and upon all of these wills to change our country for the best, I and our party can now count on many heads, many people from many different backgrounds.

From John Anderson and Warner to Jerry Brown and Ted Kennedy passing by Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and our former President Jimmy Carter!

This team is the real one that can unite the US behind a better plan for our country, and let me finish by some words for Michael Dukakis.

Michael, and I are a strong ticket, not only because we cover together a great part of the electorate, but also because he's my Obi Wan and I am his Luke.

Together we will correctly fight to bring back stability into the force by wearing the light side of the political force, and as I said sometimes, essentialy in L.A., we're the rebels.

So....let's raise our hymn.

Al Gore smiles, then a music raises in the Convention at Atlanta

Let's promise together that we won't separate us untill we gave to the Republic and to its Senate, a better future!

former-vice-president-al-gore-delivers-a

The hymn of the Rebels in Star Wars raises into the whole Convention and balloons fall.

220px-DNC_Nlc18572-21.jpg

Al Gore and Michael Dukakis on the floor to end the Convention in a full enthusiasm from the Democratic troops.

Mike, it's time to go in the national race. Everything ends tonight concerning the past. @TheLiberalKitten

And this is the end of the Democratic Primary.

July 21st Polls

National 

Al Gore 48.2%

Pat Robertson 43.7%

Ron Paul 4.7%

Lenora Fulani 1.5%

Ted Turner 0.8%

Delaware 

Al Gore 48%

Pat Robertson 40%

Ron Paul 5%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

Georgia 

Pat Robertson 45%

Al Gore 45%

Ron Paul 4%

Lenora Fulani 1%

Ted Turner 0%

Iowa

Al Gore 46%

Pat Robertson 43%

Ron Paul 4%

Lenora Fulani 1%

Ted Turner 1%

Michigan 

Al Gore 48%

Pat Robertson 42%

Ron Paul 5%

Lenora Fulani 3%

Ted Turner 0%

New Jersey 

Al Gore 49%

Pat Robertson 40%

Ron Paul 5%

Lenora Fulani 1%

Wisconsin 

Al Gore 47%

Pat Robertson 43%

Ron Paul 4%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 1%

@RP Overlord

GOP Convention Schedule Released

Day One

Vote on GOP Platform

Vote on GOP Rule Changes (I have plans for these two)

Keynote Address- Ronald Reagan

2nd Speaker- Gerald Ford

3rd Speaker- Phyllis Schlafly

4th Speaker- John Connally

Day Two

Veep Speech- Bob Dole

2nd Speaker- GHW Bush

3rd Speaker- Ron Paul

4th Speaker- Harry Stassen

Day Three

The Moment you've been waiting for- Pat Robertson

2nd Speaker- Dan Quayle (His historical speech minus Veep parts)

3rd- Pat Buchanan (Culture Wars Speech)

4th- A Closing Prayer by Jerry Falwell

@RP Overlord

RNC announces Texas Ballot

Due to some last minute personal issues on the ballot and the resignation of  Mr. Boulter from all public life, the Republican Party will be inviting Mr. Ron Paul to serve on the Republican ticket.

6 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

@RP Overlord

Day One

Vote on GOP Platform

2nd Speaker- Gerald Ford

Day Two

Veep Speech- Bob Dole

2nd Speaker- GHW Bush

3rd Speaker- Ron Paul

Day Three

OOC: I must humbly apologize, @Reagan04, but Gerald Ford, and possibly Bob Dole, are the only remotely palatable speakers on that list. The rest are a bunch of monsters! And a closing "prayer" by Jerry Falwell is not a prayer by a Christian as far as I'm concerned.

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

OOC: I must humbly apologize, @Reagan04, but Gerald Ford, and possibly Bob Dole, are the only remotely palatable speakers on that list. The rest are a bunch of monsters! And a closing "prayer" by Jerry Falwell is not a prayer by a Christian as far as I'm concerned.

What if we dont think you are palatable?

41 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

What if we dont think you are palatable?

I can accept if YOU don't think I'm palatable. Speaking for others, however, is not something I'd take at face value from you, or most people, and I'd wait for others to speak before regarding a "WE" opinion on things.

Ron Paul Press Conference- Major Announcement

"I have decided to call this press conference because I have an important announcement to make.  When I started this campaign, I was seeking to take on the establishment which I saw as corrupt.  Washington needed change.  But, the Republicans took an unprecedented step of nominating an outsider, someone outside of the establishment.  Someone who wishes to take on the corruption and reduce the size of government.  Then, the Republican candidate for US Senate in the great state of Texas withdrew from the race leaving a void.  So, I am withdrawing from the race for President and endorsing Pat Robertson.  I hope Libertarians will join me in supporting the candidate for small government.  We don't; agree on everything, but that rarely ever happens.  He is by far the best candidate in the race and would be much better for the country than Al Gore.  I was offered the Republican spot on the ballot in Texas, and I have accepted.  I represented the great people of the 22nd Congressional district of Texas for 4 terms, and I hope to represent the great people of Texas in the US Senate for at least the next six years.  There, I can fit for liberty, small government, and the Constitution.  Thank you for all those who supported me during this time and please help me out in my newest pursuit.  God bless the USA!"

Al Gore office

GOD...Well played with Texas Robertson...i am happy that it’s less easier than expected

Al Gore statement:

Well, we deeply regret that Ron Paul priorized the economic axis upon the societal libertarianism. The fact is that if Pat is more free deregulation than us, our opponent is a strong Christian man who disagrees with more rights for minorities and this is just the total opposite of what libertarianism is. The fact is that with our nomination the GOP has never got such a difficulty to handle the moderates. If I am a bit lefter than the GOP on economy I want to adapt it for a benefit which will serve all Americans, when on society there is now a clear gap and a huge difference between us and the GOP, and since the drop out of senator dole, if we see who is the closest of libertarianism ideal between Pat Robertson and I on a global axis taking the economic and social axes, the answer is clear, it’s me. So now the libertarians have to choose between a moderate economy and a progressive society or a conservative economy and society. I think that the libertarians know who stands the closest of them, this is not for nothing if our election deflected the famous “Dangerous Liberal” rethoric from the GOP ranks.

However I want to wish a good political future to Ron Paul who will have much times to defend his ideas!

July 23rd Polls (post Paul drop out)

National 

Al Gore 47.5%

Pat Robertson 45.7%

Lenora Fulani 2.2%

Ted Turner 1%

California 

Al Gore 48%

Pat Robertson 43%

Lenora Fulani 3%

Ted Turner 2%

Florida 

Pat Robertson 47%

Al Gore 47%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 1%

Illinois 

Al Gore 49%

Pat Robertson 43%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

Kentucky 

Al Gore 48%

Pat Robertson 47%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

Ohio

Al Gore 48%

Pat Robertson 46%

Lenora Fulani 3%

Ted Turner 1%

Pennsylvania

Al Gore 48%

Pat Robertson 45%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 1%

@Sami @Reagan04 @WVProgressive @Joshen

Senate Election Polls

~ incumbent 

California 

Harrison Ford (D) 50%

~Pete Wilson (R) 47%

Connecticut 

Joe Lieberman (D) 51%

~Lowell Weicker Jr. (R) 48%

Florida

Connie Mack III (R) 50%

~Buddy MacKay  (D) 49%

Massachusetts 

~Ted Kennedy (D) 72%

Joe Malone  (R) 26%

Mississippi 

Trent Lott  (R) 59%

~Wayne Dowdy (D) 40%

Texas

~Lloyd Bentsen (D) 50%

Ron Paul (R) 47%

Vermont 

~Jim Jeffords (R) 52%

Bernie Sanders (D) 47%

West Virginia 

Joe Manchin (D) 49%

~Robert Byrd (R) 49%

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:50 PM, Reagan04 said:

@RP Overlord

Day One

Vote on GOP Platform

2nd Speaker- Gerald Ford

Day Two

Veep Speech- Bob Dole

2nd Speaker- GHW Bush

3rd Speaker- Ron Paul

Day Three

I think I've found the theme music for this convention, and Pat Robertson in general

Al Gore office

Well gentlemen we know dicriminalization could technically bring a lot of money to our budget but the public opinion would not yet understand so we need to put a path to it with a moderate addition by penal sanctions.

Al Gore in Washington D.C.

War on drugs is a problem we face, but investing in research against those who smoke drugs won’t settle anything. We need to investigate against those who deliver drugs, those who lead the big network of distributions and increase criminal sanctions against them. But we do no longer need to pay so much against victims of drugs even if their acts are against the law, their sufferances are enough and the American people doesn’t has to pay to punish them but has only to pay to ensure that the illegal network which delivers drugs be stopped. We won’t tolerate that people smoke or consume illegal drugs but it's not necessary to pay so much to find them while only the networks are the initial problem. The libertarians are not accustomed to be pleased with high taxs and they won’t disagree with this point. I also understand the will that one day those who take drugs do not stay criminals, for me they’re only victims...that’s why under the democrats, the war of drugs will be reformed in that way. Less taxs, real criminals.

Fulani attends protest in D.C. outlines drug program

Fulani: The War on Drugs has been an abject failure. It has led to racial profiling of blacks and sent a generation of young people to for profit prisons. Ralph and I have organized a three point plan for minimizing drug use. Step 1, Legalization of "soft" drugs such as marijuana and others that have shown some medical promise. Step 2, for harder drugs such as crack or heroin we should copy Switzerland where they have made areas where drug users have a safe location to use and get help from councilors. now steps 1 and 2 will help get rid of demand leading to minuscule profits for the drug selling gangs Step 3 will punish the people who help them and that is the bankers that launder the drug money.

August 12th Polls (3 days before Republican Convention)

National 

Al Gore 47.2%

Pat Robertson 44.3%

Lenora Fulani 1.9%

Ted Turner .8%

Arkansas 

Pat Robertson 47%

Al Gore 45%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 1%

Colorado 

Pat Robertson 48%

Al Gore 43%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

Iowa

Al Gore 47%

Pat Robertson 45%

Lenora Fulani 1%

Ted Turner 1%

Louisiana 

Pat Robertson 48%

Al Gore 42%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 1%

Maryland 

Al Gore 49%

Pat Robertson 40%

Lenora Fulani 3%

Ted Turner 1%

Nevada 

Al Gore 47%

Pat Robertson 46%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

South Carolina 

Pat Robertson 48%

Al Gore 44%

Lenora Fulani 3%

Ted Turner 1%

Texas

Pat Robertson 48%

Al Gore 45%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

West Virginia 

Pat Robertson 47%

Al Gore 47%

Lenora Fulani 2%

Ted Turner 0%

@Sami @Reagan04 @WVProgressive @Joshen

Al Gore HQ:

Well...hopefully our polls are good but we're high thanks to our energic Convention at Atlanta.

In three days the GOP turn will start.

We've dressed a map according to all the last polls and the projections from generic ballots, all states where we don't have 3 points ahead of the Republicans or in the States where we're still closely behind have been putted as undecided.

5a529fe8d3c76_Maroclol.PNG.ab210cecf2a0366007bc56f08602d62b.PNG

There is a current narrow but potential path to Rob that we don't have to underestimate in our campain race.

Missouri is as close as Arkansas...I will need an active campain over there to seduce the farmers, it could be easy with the good words, Michael can be more than usefull in that way.

A political member of the team: What about the moment where the Republicans will have their convention?

Al Gore: I have something to keep a part of the medias attention at this moment.

Dole Makes First Re-Appearance since his Resignation, Talks Agricultural Policy in St. Louis, Missouri (Just count this as all my events because idk how many events I would even have as human player/VP)

I thank you all for coming out to greet me warmly to your city! Today, I am going to be talking about an important economical part of the State of Missouri; farming. I know I hit farming like a broken record all throughout my campaign, but realistically, isn't farming the same fields year by year a broken record too? Broken records aren't always bad folks. What Robertson plans to do is empower the farmer, and give them as many opportunities as possible to succeed. While Pat is pro-market, just like he is against the corruption in Washington, he is against the corruption in Agricultural Corporations. When the local farmer, the small-business farmer, and the family farmer are manipulated into giving up their land, that is just wrong. Our administration would protect these farmers, and we would make sure that we end unfair agricultural subsidies that mostly just ends up in the hands of those same corporations we try to protect farmers from.

OOC: Hey @RP Overlord I'm going in for some surgery tomorrow so I will be unavailable for a bit and I'm deeply sorry. 

14 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

OOC: Hey @RP Overlord I'm going in for some surgery tomorrow so I will be unavailable for a bit and I'm deeply sorry. 

Ooc: On a serious note, I hope its not too serious.

On an RP note, is it brain Surgery? Maybe we can get them to include a working knowledge of basic economic functions?

2 hours ago, jdm06ltd said:

Ooc: On a serious note, I hope its not too serious.

On an RP note, is it brain Surgery? Maybe we can get them to include a working knowledge of basic economic functions?

It was just wisdom teeth, don't worry.

1 hour ago, WVProgressive said:

It was just wisdom teeth, don't worry.

And here I had envisioned a "St. Elsewhere" episode, complete with the black humour... :P