270soft Forum
RP Overlord

1988 Roleplay

1 minute ago, Kingthero said:

@jdm06ltd

Get your salty ass out of here, I am literally clarifying something.

Someone feels threatened by Dirty Harry

Just now, jdm06ltd said:

Someone feels threatened by Dirty Harry

Or just angry at how you are meta attacking me for no reason like you're half ass drunk out of a bar?

Just now, Kingthero said:

Or just angry at how you are meta attacking me for no reason like you're half ass drunk out of a bar?

I drink a little sometimes.....you will too when you are my age....

1 minute ago, RP Overlord said:

Ok that works

What about the Debate I challeneged the field too....Funali and Gore accepted....

Just now, jdm06ltd said:

What about the Debate I challeneged the field too....Funali and Gore accepted....

I thought that would be tonight 

5 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

I drink a little sometimes.....you will too when you are my age....

Funny, I'm 41 and I've had all of 4 alcoholic drinks (all toast drinks at weddings) in my whole life.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Funny, I'm 41 and I've had all of 4 alcoholic drinks (all toast drinks at weddings) in my whole life.

Im 22....i go to political events and drink

Just now, jdm06ltd said:

Im 22....i go to political events and drink

Drinking is a choice, it's not a matter of lifestyle, but becomes most dangerous when it BECOMES a lifestyle (my stepfather and two of my ex-girlfriends were alcoholics and it was not pretty, so I speak from close-to-home experience).

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Drinking is a choice, it's not a matter of lifestyle, but becomes most dangerous when it BECOMES a lifestyle (my stepfather and two of my ex-girlfriends were alcoholics and it was not pretty, so I speak from close-to-home experience).

Everything in moderation.....

1 minute ago, jdm06ltd said:

Everything in moderation.....

Or somethings not at all. Not only do I not drink, I don't smoke, and never have. And, when marijuana becomes legal in Canada next year, I have absolutely no interest in indulging. But not everyone is obliged to be that puritanical (even though the common parlance term is not entirely appropriate, as historical Puritans drank, smoked, and (within the confines of marriage, at least) were known to be quite liscivious and sexually experimental).

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Or somethings not at all. Not only do I not drink, I don't smoke, and never have. And, when marijuana becomes legal in Canada next year, I have absolutely no interest in indulging. But not everyone is obliged to be that puritanical (even though the common parlance term is not entirely appropriate, as historical Puritans drank, smoked, and (within the confines of marriage, at least) were known to be quite liscivious and sexually experimental).

i smoke a cigar now and again. 

I drink in moderation

No desire to smoke weed. But I advocate for legalization....

Dole Runs Tax Ad in Colorado with H.W. Bush

To the People of Colorado;

Recently, I have been continuously attacked by low-energy Stassen on my taxes.

Laughter of Bush can be heard, as Bush joins Dole on Screen.

You see ya'll, that old fart couldn't put together a tax plan without collapsing over!

And, attacking Dole on taxes? Haha! He's a Senator, of course Dole has voted on taxes before.

Dole respects tax dollars, Stassen says he hates taxes but he really just wants to continue using taxpayer's dollars for his campaign.

Dole will only raise taxes in times of need; otherwise, he will cut your damn taxes!

So, stop listening to an ignorant old fool who doesn't respect you tax dollars. 

I mean, he might say he'll not raise taxes, but that is just a very poor statement to make.

Read my lips on that folks.

John Vanderhoof Announces endorsement of Dole in Colorado Springs, Colorado (Free Event)

I believe, simply, that Dole is the most down to earth candidate in the presidential race. He truly cares about the American People, and he would do anything in his power to make the United States the best country in the whole world for his People. If a candidate devotes this much dedication to the American People, then I sincerely believe he will serve us as an amaszing President.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dole talk the Film Industry in Los Angeles, California (1/3 Push Events w/ Surrogate)

The film industry is key to the culture of the United States. Growing up, we didn't really have movies like they are known as today. Movies were black and white, rarely had sound, and weren't that good. However, today movies mean a lot to our culture. Teenagers get together to watch movies, families take their children to watch movies. Movies are a big representation of what society we are today. Arnold and I are here today to express our full support for the free expression of the movie industry.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dole talk the Land of Opportunity in San Francisco, California (2/3 Push Events w/ Surrogate)

Arnold Speaks

When I moved here from Germany, we moved here to seek a better life. I had to make crucial decisions, decisions that would effect my whole career. However, I made the best decisions, which have let me to being one of the most successful bodybuilders and movie stars to ever step in California. Immigrants are not bad people, we are usually just people seeking opportunity. Dole supports legal immigration, and fully believes that the United States should continue to be a model country for those abroad to follow after.

Richard Nixon and Dole talk Communication in San Diego, California (3/3 Push Events w/ Surrogate)

California is the center of many of America's communications. Whether this be communications companies, the movie industry, some form of media headquarters, California is the State of communication. Nixon championed California's communications in his various media appearance, something which I respect. He reached out to the American People in the safety of their homes to talk about the issues. I plan on doing the same thing. As President, I will make sure that the American People are engaged throughout my term as President. I believe a well informed populace is the best populace.

Lee Dreyfus Announces endorsement of Dole in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Free Event)

When I ran for Governor, the odds were stacked against me. Thankfully, the media of Wisconsin covered my actions when my meager campaign funds couldn't. However, my term as Governor was not as great as I planned it out to be; the State went into a big deficit, and things started changing. However, the good parts of my Governorship involved me connection with the People of Wisconsin. I truly believed in serving my State, and I tried my best to let everyone's voice be heard. Bob Dole cares about the American People a lot, and therefor eI support him for his big for President.

Dole and Thompson Barnstorm on the Death Penalty in Appleton, Wisconsin (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

The thing about the Death Penalty is that we should not just go around killing people that commit crimes. However, there is also a situation where we should not be using taxpayer money to support a three meal a day comfortable jail cell for serial killers. If a person commits a true atrocity, then they should be killed. The taxpayers should not be paying for terrible criminals to live in decent conditions in a nice jail cell. Of course, we also need to talk the method of carrying out the death penalty. And, the cheapest and most effective way? Firing squad. Unlike other forms of the death penalty, where the person put to death can be in pain for an inhumane period of time before death, a firing squad can kill a person in under a second. Firing squads are cheap, and the most humane way to end a person's life. 

Dole and Thompson Rally on Drugs in Green Bay, Wisconsin (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

The drug problem is an awful problem. We need to do what we can to end the distribution and production of such drugs. Punishing those who do the drugs should not be the priority of drug-busting efforts. If we end all the production and distribution of drugs, then there won't be any drugs to reach the consumers in the first place. Also, under a Dole presidency you all will see addition centers where we will treat those that want to get rid of drug addiction. The Government will help you end your addition, and help you find a steady way of life again.

Dole and Dreyfus Tour Wisconsin on a Bus in Oshkosh, Wisconsin (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

It is important for a Presidential candidate to communicate with the American People. And today, I am doing just that with Lee here. We are touring Wisconsin, and we are going to address the everyday American and answer questions that we are asked. Communicating with our citizens one by one is a great experience, and I love having the ability to do this!

Bush and Specter talk Culture in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1/2 HPE w/ Surrogate)

It is important to stay up to date on the individual values and cultures of every State, which is something Dole, me, and Specter really care about. Dole will represent all the American People, remember that!

Bush and Specter talk Altruism in Erie, Pennsylvania (2/2 HPE w/ Surrogate)

Pennsylvania was founded as a State of freedom, a State where people could be who they wanted to be and could express what they wanted to express. These values have been with Pennsylvania for centuries, and I am excited to say that these same values I hope to keep in America. We are a country where every individual is their own person. I believe in this idea, and a Dole Presidency will keep this value strong!

12 minutes ago, Sami said:

Al Gore in the Senate:

I call President Reagan to use the mandate he has to clear the situation with the USSR.

If this goes threw, I guess there won't be a 1992 RP, as there won't any voters left - in the U.S.; or the world...

17 minutes ago, Patine said:

If this goes threw, I guess there won't be a 1992 RP, as there won't any voters left - in the U.S.; or the world...

Why?

Al Gore does not ask a declaration of War

He asks the same than since the beginning of the events of December, that the President of the USSR comes to N.Y. and talks to the UN

6 hours ago, jdm06ltd said:

@Joshen

@WVProgressive

@Sami

How is tonight for that Debate with @LokiLoki22 and @RP Overlord moderating? 

@Reagan04 and @Kingthero are welcome to join us....

Tonight's good for me. If you can stay sober that is!