270soft Forum

11 votes ok... I have been noticing that in this roleplay all votes are literally within 200 votes. Its like as more events are done the candidates just move neck and neck no matter what. 

3 minutes ago, RP Overlord said:

Nevada Republican Caucus Results!

Pat Robertson 38.52% 41,340 votes

8 delegates 

Bob Dole 38.51% 41,329 votes

8 delegates 

Harold Stassen 22.97% 26,678 votes

4 delegates 

@Reagan04 @Kingthero @jdm06ltd

9a899f61-2f2e-48f1-9c85-ab9b1c802f49.png

May be some Algorithm problems?

Just now, jdm06ltd said:

May be some Algorithm problems?

2 minutes ago, Kingthero said:

11 votes ok... I have been noticing that in this roleplay all votes are literally within 200 votes. Its like as more events are done the candidates just move neck and neck no matter what. 

4 minutes ago, Kingthero said:

Well this will be changed once we have multiple primaries in the same day. Then it'll be more about what states you focus on.

Strom Thurmond talks experience in Greenville SC

David Duke knocks doors in Mandeville Louisiana asking people to support Stassen

Glen Stassen leads a prayer in Greenville SC praising Stassen.

8 hours ago, RP Overlord said:

February 18th Polls

Republican

Arkansas 

Pat Robertson 39%

Bob Dole 30%

Harold Stassen 27%

Arizona 

Pat Robertson 42%

Bob Dole 31%

Harold Stassen 24%

Illinois

Bob Dole 38%

Harold Stassen 30%

Pat Robertson 25%

Louisiana 

Pat Robertson 40%

Bob Dole 32%

Harold Stassen 24%

Tennessee 

Bob Dole 37%

Pat Robertson 35%

Harold Stassen 24%

Democratic

Arkansas 

Al Gore 59%

Geraldine Ferraro 39%

Arizona 

Geraldine Ferraro 48%

Al Gore 46%

Illinois 

Geraldine Ferraro 51%

Al Gore 45%

Louisiana 

Al Gore 58%

Geraldine Ferraro 40%

Tennessee 

Al Gore 62%

Geraldine Ferraro 36%

(OOC: Just to make laugh, Gore got 72% in Tennessee in 1988 :D

And there was Jesse Jackson :D

The Democrats were voting as solid groups at this period :P)

Edmund Muskie Joins Ferraro in Windham, Maine; Discusses the Environment

Muskie: “I have been a life-long environmentalist, believing in the need to protect this beautiful world that God has given us, and I am proud to stand with a woman who recognizes that and will fight to protect the environment.

Geraldine will work to amend the Clean Air Act that I was a strong supporter of 16 years ago to stop acid rain and further limit the emissions of toxic pollutants into our air. She will be aggressive in preventing the pollution of our waterways and in cleaning up those that are currently polluted by trash, debris, and other run-off. She is also committed to working on conservation and protecting more lands that include important ecosystems or represent some of the most beautiful natural landscapes this country has to offer. And she is committed to working to fight the growing issue of global warming and limiting the emissions of harmful gases into the air.

Geraldine Ferraro will be a champion for the environment and I could not be happier to support her campaign for president.”

George Mitchell Joins Ferraro in Lewiston, Maine; Talks Social Security and Medicare

Mitchell: “Gerry Ferraro stands with older Americans and believes we should be doing all we can to take care of the elderly.  They have given back to our country their entire lives, it is our duty to give back to them and ensure that all of us will be able to enjoy the same support that they do when we get old.

Gerry understands this, that is why she is committed to protecting Social Security and Medicare as president from Republican attempts to cut funding for them or, in the case of Social Security, privatize it. She also is committed to expanding Medicare to cover prescription drugs because they are in many cases too expensive for many Medicare recipients to afford on their own. Gerry wants to make sure they can get the medications they need to enjoy a higher quality of life and treat many of the medical problems that they have.”

Joe Brennan Joins Ferraro in Gorham, Maine; Speaks About Education

Brennan: “We need to do more to improve our nation’s education system, we’ve been slipping compared to the rest of the world in test scores for years. Many schools remain underfunded or understaffed, something needs to be done. Geraldine Ferraro wants to do more for our children and make sure they can get the quality education they deserve.

She has a bold vision for improve our nation’s education system, a vision that will move it forward. For starters, Geraldine wants to establish universal preschool so that our children can start their education earlier and get ahead of the curve. She wants to raise academic standards for math and English while also ensuring greater funding for math and science courses that will give our children the skills and knowledge they will need for the jobs of the future. She will work to make school funding more equitable so that all schools can have the resources and qualified teachers they need to give our children a decent education.

I hope you’ll join me in supporting Geraldine Ferraro in her campaign for president so that we can work together to make our education system work better for every child.”

Mondale Joins Ferraro at a Rally in Bloomington, Minnesota; Talks Fiscal Responsibility

Mondale: “The Reagan administration has been recklessly spending money without regard to the affect it would have on the deficit. Now we’ve got a mounting debt that our children will have to pay off. Gerry recognizes this, that is why she is committed to doing all she can to reduce the deficit and balance the budget. That means cutting wasteful spending and working to make our government more efficient while protecting vital programs for the elderly and poor like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. And Gerry is committed to ensuring that taxes are not raised on working and middle class Americans. It is time to fix our deficit woes and give our children a better future, and a vote for Gerry is a vote for just that.”

Tim Johnson Joins Ferraro in Watertown, South Dakota; Discusses Rural Hospitals and Clinics

Johnson: “I am proud to stand with Geraldine Ferraro, a woman who I know has the interests of rural folks out here in South Dakota at heart. One of these is the issue of hospitals and clinics in rural areas, one that both Geraldine and I know needs to be addressed.

Geraldine Ferraro is committed to improving the quality of healthcare in rural parts of South Dakota and elsewhere in America. She understands that many of the hospitals and clinics out here are underfunded and many times lack enough qualified doctors and nurses. That’s why she is determined to work to increase funding for rural healthcare facilities so that they can perform vital tests for patients – from x-rays to blood tests – so that discovering problems will be easier than ever. She also wants to establish programs that will encourage doctors and nurses to come and work in rural hospitals and clinics to help out folks out here, folks who deserve quality healthcare just like everyone else. It is time for better healthcare and Geraldine Ferraro will work to make that happen.”

Wendell Ford Joins Ferraro at a Rally in Bowling Green, Kentucky; Speaks About Fair Trade Deals

Ford: “We’ve seen foreign countries putting up unfair trade barriers for American goods, high tariffs that stop American products from being competitive with domestically produced goods in those countries. This is isn’t right, and Geraldine Ferraro is committed to make sure these barriers are torn down. But that doesn’t me she won’t stand up for American workers and American businesses, no, she wants to make fair trade deals that protect our workers, protect our businesses while lowering these trade barriers at the same time. She is also committed to making sure there is a level playing field between America and its trade partners, that’s why she’s committed to ensuring that anyone who wants to negotiate a trade deal with America must ensure adequate labor and environmental standards so that we don’t see an outsourcing of jobs. I know she will work to make sure that we make trade deals that work for America and I hope you will join me in supporting her campaign for president.”

Evelyn Murphy Joins Ferraro in Boston, Massachusetts

Murphy: “I believe we have a historic choice in this election, a choice to advance women’s rights in this country and break the glass ceiling. That’s why I’m proud to be endorsing Gerry Ferraro in this campaign for president. It’s time to show America what women can do!

I also know that she is the candidate in this race who understands the people of Massachusetts and stands with you on the issues that matter. She wants to improve our education system with universal preschool , higher academic standards in math and English, greater funding for math and science courses, and a more equitable funding of our schools. She is the only candidate in this race pushing for universal health insurance that will ensure that all American’s have access to quality healthcare. She wants to work to protect our environment by working to end the threat of acid rain, to stop toxic pollutants that cause lung problems from getting into the air, and working to clean up rivers, lakes, harbors, and coastlines that are filled with trash, sewage, and other unpleasant substances. She wants to  fight to advance civil rights even further by strengthening protections against racial discrimination in the workplace and make it easier to bring cases against employers.

Gerry wants to fight to keep the American Dream alive, to expand opportunities for all Americans, and to work to move our country forward into a brighter future. I hope you will join me in supporting her campaign and helping to elect the first woman president.”

The Ferraro Campaign Airs the “Farming Crisis” Ad in Plains and Upper Mountain States (ID, MT, ND, SD, WY, CO, NE, KS, OK)

*Pictures of abandoned farms with foreclose signs are shown*

Narrator: “The farming crisis has hit farmers and rural communities hard. Tens of thousands have been forced to foreclose on their farms because of collapsing prices for agricultural goods and mounting debt that they cannot pay off. Many have left the communities where they grew up, never to come back again.”

*Pictures of abandoned storefronts and rural factories appear*

Narrator: “Countless stores in many small towns across the heartland have been forced out of business, factories have closed, and the economy has declined. Now many communities are ghost towns, no longer the thriving towns and close-knit communities they once were.

But there is hope.”

*Clips of Ferraro talking to farmers and visiting towns that have been devastated by the farming crisis are shown*

Narrator: “Geraldine Ferraro has pledged to stand with America’s farmers, with the communities that have been devastated by the farming crisis. She believes in protecting the American Dream, and that means standing up for farmers who have been working the land for generations, supporting those who want to start their own farms and raise a family. ”

*Pictures of farms and farmers working the land are shown, with a list of Ferraro’s policies appearing in front of them*

Narrator: “Geraldine Ferraro has promised to provide federal aid to farmers who are deeply in debt and facing tough times, to push for greater exportation of agricultural goods to put more money into farmer’s pockets, to promote small family farms and provide low interest loans to young farmers who are just starting up. This is a land of opportunity and she is committed to making sure that is true for every American.”

*Pictures of happy farmers and thriving towns appear*

Narrator: “Hope remains alive and the future can be bright again for small towns all across Iowa, for Iowan farmers. Stand with Geraldine Ferraro as she fights to protect the American Dream, stand with a woman who will make sure your voices no longer go unheard. It is time to fight for a better future for rural America and you can guarantee that Geraldine Ferraro will be leading the charge.”

*A picture of Ferraro posing with a group of farmers fades in*

Narrator: “Paid for by Ferraro for America."

February 19th Polls

Republican

Maine

Bob Dole 43%

Pat Robertson 32%

Harold Stassen 20%

Minnesota 

Bob Dole 34%

Harold Stassen 34%

Pat Robertson 29%

South Carolina 

Pat Robertson 44%

Bob Dole 30%

Harold Stassen 24%

South Dakota 

Bob Dole 37%

Pat Robertson 36%

Harold Stassen 25%

Democratic

Maine 

Geraldine Ferraro 50%

Al Gore 46%

Minnesota 

Geraldine Ferraro 58%

Al Gore 40%

South Carolina 

Al Gore 59%

Geraldine Ferraro 40%

South Dakota 

Al Gore 56%

Geraldine Ferraro 43%

Endorsements

Bob Dole

Brian Mulroney  (+1 nationally )

Douglas Coe (+.5 nationally, +1 South states)

Pat Robertson

Orrin Hatch (+2 Utah )

Harold Stassen

Sonny Callahan  (+1 Alabama)

Al Gore

Bruce Babbitt  (+2 Arizona )

Mo Udall  (+1.5 Arizona )

Geraldine Ferraro

Eugene McCarthy  (+.5 nationally, +2 Minnesota )

John Conyers (+1 Michigan )

-Free Event- 

Sonny Callahan Endorses Stassen/Thurmond in Alabama. 

"Stassen is the most electable person in this race, he has real policies, and speaks to real issues that matter right here in the south, I firmly believe that with Mr. Gingrich and Mr Duke in his Corner that the South will Rise again and be as strong as it once was"

6 minutes ago, RP Overlord said:

Endorsements

Bob Dole

Brian Mulroney  (+1 nationally )

OOC: WAIT A SECOND, we can get endorsed by foreign leaders?

Sen. Orrin Hatch endorses Pat Robertson in Salt Lake City, Utah

I think it is time that the people of Utah got a warrior for them. Utah is one of the most devout states and I am proud to represent each and everyone of you in the Senate everyday I am blessed to do so. I now ask the people of Utah to bestow the same confidence upon Pat as they have shown me. Utah is a state in the Mountain West as you might know, so DC has an uncanny way of seemingly forgetting about us. No matter how I try they seem to just have this ability to forget about average Utahns. Now, I stand here for Pat because Pat will be President for all 50 states, not just those East of the Mississippi River! He is the conservative candidate, he is the only conservative left and the race, the other two choices we have are moderates who aren't in tune with the essence of the grassroots. Pat is the only choice left for the Republican Party, for the American Conservative movement. Join me in delivering Utah to left Pat win the White House! Join me in fighting for America! Vote Pat!

(As I miss time I put a resumate with each action)

(So 14 turns + endorsements)

Endorsement column:

John Kerry and Al Gore campain together in Delaware.

Steve Jobs and Al Gore campain together in California.

Jesse Ventura and Al Gore campain together in Minnesota.

Bruce Babbitt  and Al Gore campain together in Arizona.

Mo Udall  and Al Gore campain together in Arizona.

Former turn:

Al Gore in South Dakota with Jerry Brown: talk about National Administration Reform (clairty).

Al Gore in South Dakota with Bill Clinton, talks about the Healthcare National Gore Reform.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Ted Kennedy, talks about the public fund for supporting Public Alternative insurance.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Michael Dukakis, talks about the National Childcare Reform.

Al Gore in Maine, talks some words of French about the French community of the State (9% of the state)

Al Gore in Maine, talks about including a free Trade with Canada also to improve the border circulation.

Al Gore in Maine, talks about supporting the agricultors with financial support from the Federal government.

Current:

Al Gore in South Dakota with Jimmy Carter: talks about Crime.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Bill Clinton, talks about a balanced budget for America.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Anderson, talks about communities and beliefs

Al Gore in South Dakota with Michael Dukakis, talks about the Youths.

Al Gore in Maine with James Longley, talks some words of French about the French community of the State (9% of the state)

Al Gore in Maine with James Longley, a day dedicated to the farmers and the research of the "bleuets".

Al Gore in Maine, a day dedicated to funding fish with fishers.

1 hour ago, Sami said:

(As I miss time I put a resumate with each action)

(So 14 turns + endorsements)

Endorsement column:

John Kerry and Al Gore campain together in Delaware.

Steve Jobs and Al Gore campain together in California.

Jesse Ventura and Al Gore campain together in Minnesota.

Bruce Babbitt  and Al Gore campain together in Arizona.

Mo Udall  and Al Gore campain together in Arizona.

Former turn:

Al Gore in South Dakota with Jerry Brown: talk about National Administration Reform (clairty).

Al Gore in South Dakota with Bill Clinton, talks about the Healthcare National Gore Reform.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Ted Kennedy, talks about the public fund for supporting Public Alternative insurance.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Michael Dukakis, talks about the National Childcare Reform.

Al Gore in Maine, talks some words of French about the French community of the State (9% of the state)

Al Gore in Maine, talks about including a free Trade with Canada also to improve the border circulation.

Al Gore in Maine, talks about supporting the agricultors with financial support from the Federal government.

Current:

Al Gore in South Dakota with Jimmy Carter: talks about Crime.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Bill Clinton, talks about a balanced budget for America.

Al Gore in South Dakota with Anderson, talks about communities and beliefs

Al Gore in South Dakota with Michael Dukakis, talks about the Youths.

Al Gore in Maine with James Longley, talks some words of French about the French community of the State (9% of the state)

Al Gore in Maine with James Longley, a day dedicated to the farmers and the research of the "bleuets".

Al Gore in Maine, a day dedicated to funding fish with fishers.

OOC: Unless you can confirm that Al Gore can speak French it would be best if you refrained from having him speak French since it is OOC for him to be able to speak a language he doesn't know IRL.

That's like if I had Ferraro speak Chinese to win over Chinese-American voters or something like that.

4 minutes ago, Somberg said:

OOC: Unless you can confirm that Al Gore can speak French it would be best if you refrained from having him speak French since it is OOC for him to be able to speak a language he doesn't know IRL.

(OOC: I said in my message that Gore was trying to speak a bit in french, using a speech wrote by a translator in my former message of last push for NH

But you know, when Ferraro insulted Gore and comparated him to a dictator she should have loosed something like 15% nationally, Hillary lost in 2008 for having said a bad sentence against Obama which was softer and for that she excused herself

I did not complain

The same for the endorsements of Kennedy and Dukakis which played but not as much as they should have do to maintain an equilibrate race

In a more realistic race, Gore should have at least 20 to 25 points nationally upon Ferraro currently, in the last poll he had only 7-8%)

Just now, Sami said:

(OOC: I said in my message that Gore was trying to speak a bit in french, using a speech wrote by a translator in my former message of last push for NH

But you know, when Ferraro insulted Gore and comparated him to a dictator she should have loosed something like 15% nationally, Hillary lost in 2008 for having said a bad sentence against Obama which was softer and for that she excused herself

The same for the endorsements of Kennedy and Dukakis which played but not as much as they should have do to maintain an equilibrate race)

OOC: I didn't see that was the case, I thought you were assuming he could speak French or something. My bad, I'm sorry, I must have overlooked that part or misunderstood it. 

If you have an issue with the effects of stuff take this up with @RP Overlord, but I don't appreciate the way this is being brought up after I mistakenly thought you were saying Gore could speak French like you are trying to get back because of that concern I had or something. 

Also Gore has an advantage and almost knocked out Ferraro in New Hampshire so it would be inaccurate to say the Kennedy and Dukakis endorsements haven't helped him, Ferraro is still the underdog atm for the nomination.

February 20th Polls

Republican

Missouri

Pat Robertson 41%

Bob Dole 32%

Harold Stassen 22%

North Carolina 

Pat Robertson 36%

Bob Dole 36%

Harold Stassen 21%

Texas

Pat Robertson 38%

Bob Dole 36%

Pat Robertson 22%

Democratic

Missouri 

Al Gore 54%

Geraldine Ferraro 45%

North Carolina 

Al Gore 51%

Geraldine Ferraro 48%

Texas

Al Gore 53%

Geraldine Ferraro 46%

February 20th Polls  (continued )

Republican

Massachusetts 

Bob Dole 47%

Pat Robertson 31%

Harold Stassen 18%

Minnesota 

Bob Dole 35%

Harold Stassen 35%

Pat Robertson 28%

Ohio

Bob Dole 38%

Pat Robertson 32%

Harold Stassen 20%

Democratic

Massachusetts 

Al Gore 52%

Geraldine Ferraro 46%

Minnesota 

Geraldine Ferraro 59%

Al Gore 40%

Ohio

Geraldine Ferraro 48%

Al Gore 47%

Dole runs Nationwide Ad on Global Unity

To the American People,

I am Bob Dole, and I am running a genuine race.

I have been addressing issues common to the everyday American.

However, my main goal is to unite the country.

And right now that mission has grown to uniting the world in harmony.

The Pope endorsed me, as well as the Prime Minister of Canada.

They know that I am the best man to fight malicious deeds abroad and strengthen freedom.

My main goal is to unite the country, but if I can unite the world too, whats the harm?

Talk about beneficial side effects.

Vote Bob Dole for the Presidency!

I am Bob Dole, and I support this message,

George Mickelson Announces his endorsement of Dole in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (Free Event)

As Governor of South Dakota, I have invested a lot of my time into addressing economic growth. I have a business administration degree, and I have been applying what I learned in college to the State. When I look at the Republican Presidential Candidates, I see someone whom I respect in Robertson, but he does not address business much at all. I see Stassen, which in my opinion is just a zombie, and then I see Dole, a man whom has both addressed business issues and been endorsed by the NFIB. I trust that Dole will represent the businesses of America and stir economic growth, which is why I support him for President!

Larry Pressler Announces his endorsement of Dole in Rapid City, South Dakota (Free Event)

I have been in the Senate for about a decade, so I have gotten to know Dole and his beliefs. I represent the citizens of South Dakota wholeheartedly; I would not support a candidate that would hurt my State. However, Bob Dole would not hurt South Dakota. He would help South Dakota grow, just like he would lead the whole country in growth. I formally endorse Dole, and I hope to rally the people of South Dakota to rally behind Dole as well.

Charles Colson Announces his endorsement of Dole in Cheyenne, Wyoming (Free Event)

Religion means a lot to me. I first realized the power of religion after 1973, when I devoted my life to god completely. This was after I worked in the White House, where I learned that the Hill is a lot dirtier than many people assume. However, saying this, I honestly believe that Bob Dole has the spirit to run the Hill rightfully. Robertson is not the only religious candidate in the race; Dole has a heart for religion and religious issues as well. What do I hope to gain by endorsing Dole today? Well, I hope that the American People realize that just because Robertson appeals to religion all the time does not mean he is the only option for religious conservatives.

Dole and Mickelson talk Business in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

Representing business has been an important part of my campaign ever since it began. I have been endorsed by many businessmen and organizations, and I take this with pride. Now, how will my business policies impact the States, like South Dakota? Well, the Federal Government will promote a fair free market, which governors like Mickelson can refine on with additional state laws if needed. This cooperation between the Federal and State governments will be great businesses, and I look forward to working with governors like Mickelson to refine them to perfection.

Dole and Mickelson talk Government in Rapid City, South Dakota (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

Government is key to order. However much you like or dislike the government, you must admit that only reason we are civilized is because of the foundation of a government. Our government is one in place to represent the interests of the people and keep them safe, both things of which I strive to perfect as President. The Federal government ultimately protects its citizens, while both the Federal and State governments mutually should work together to represent the ideas of their citizens. South Dakota obviously has different interests than say California, which is why I as President will make sure to listen to each State to hear the issues and concerns of the People.

Dole and Pressler talk Representation in Aberdeen, South Dakota (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

The most important thing as President is to realize that you are the figurehead of the American People. This means that you are serving every single American in every single affair you deal with. As President, I will truly follow through with the duty of serving the American People, and truly open my eyes and ears to the problems facing Americans across the nation. If I do, I hope to bring the American People together in harmony as I lead for 4, maybe even 8 years!

Dole and Pressler talk Infrastructure in Brookings, South Dakota (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

One of the most important things in the rural areas of the Nation is making sure that they are connected to the rest of the country. Past Presidents have done this by connecting power, water, and communication lines between the rural towns, but this still leaves some residents in the dark as they are completely off the grid. I will do my best to represent these people, and if they want, I will find a way to offer these people cheap prices for these infrastructure commonalities to be extended to their households, businesses, and farms. I believe that even the rural people should be kept connected to the rest of the country, of course that is if they want to be.

Dole and Colson talk Integrity in Casper, Wyoming (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

The one thing that I hold truer than most values in my morals. My morals are what get me through life, and my morals are of the utmost genuine quality. I believe that every person should be treated with honesty and respect, and that lying and playing dirty is a bad game to play. I have kept my morals throughout my whole political life, and I am proud to keep representing the Republican Party with utmost integrity. 

Dole and Colson talk Church and State in Gillette, Wyoming (1 Event w/ Surrogate)

The separation between Church and State is a very important issue to address with as much spirit as possible. This is why I brought Colson with me to discuss this. The Church has made an important impact to the development of the United States government. We were a nation built on God! So, for all those people that believe we should take God's name out of every government property, you are just wrong. Even if you don't believe in God, you should have enough respect to respect the beliefs of the many Americans around you. I believe though that the church and the government should be separate by administration, but united by history and spirit. It is insular to overlook the impact of religion on our culture, and to respect culture is to respect religion no matter what.

Bush and Cheney Promote Dole on Culture in Laramie, Wyoming (1/2 HPE w/ Surrogate)

The one thing about people like me and Dick is that we like a good ole community event. We believe strongly in supporting our heritage and our neighbors, which is why we always go out even as politicians. This is why we must as a community acknowledge the movement that Dole has begun to rise. He cares about culture; even as a busy senator, he goes home to spend time with his family and experiencing Kansas. He has made many remarks supporting both culture and progress, and unlike many progressives he actually understands that to progress, you must acknowledge tradition and how progress can still co-exist with tradition.

Bush and Cheney Promote Dole on Guns in Rock Springs, Wyoming (2/2 HPE w/ Surrogate)

One of the most popular hobbies in the rural areas of the country is to use guns. Whether it be at a range, hunting, or for competition, guns are an important aspect of our culture. When gun control is brought up, it is always brought up because people believe that taking away legal guns will stop illegal crimes; however, this is wrong. Leaving the People defenseless is terrible. The United States has developed a strong gun culture, and taking away guns is hurting both our security and our culture. Dole will protect the second amendment, and that is a big reason why ya'll should go support him.

Ted Kennedy campaigns in Bangor, Maine for Al Gore talks about Healthcare Reform

"I've worked for my entire career to move out country forward on Health Care reform. I am glad my good friend Al Gore has convinced Governor Bill Clinton to end discrimination by healthcare companies to people with pre-existing conditions. Al Gore stood by me when I passed this bill in the Senate and sent it to the White House. I am fully confident that one year from now when the Senate passes a broadly similar bill we will have a Democratic president that will move our country forward in regards to healthcare as we begin to join the rest of the industrialized world and guaranteeing Healthcare as a right!"

Ted Kennedy campaigns for Al Gore in Boston, Massachusetts talks youth vote 

" Now is a more important I'm than ever that we encourage our young people to join the political process not just by voting, but in some cases running for office themselves we have a bright future for our country if we give people the opportunity. Senator Gore is able to connect with young people like no other, he even was able to keep the attention of an entire senior class at a high school we were campaigning in."

February 21st Polls

Republican

Montana

Bob Dole 40%

Pat Robertson 33%

Harold Stassen 17%

New Jersey 

Bob Dole 38%

Pat Robertson 31%

Harold Stassen 19%

Pennsylvania 

Bob Dole 40%

Harold Stassen 29%

Pat Robertson 29%

National 

Bob Dole 44.7%

Pat Robertson 36.3%

Harold Stassen 18.6%

Democratic 

Montana 

Al Gore 53%

Geraldine Ferraro 46%

New Jersey 

Geraldine Ferraro 51%

Al Gore 47%

Pennsylvania 

Al Gore 48%

Geraldine Ferraro 48%

National 

Al Gore 53.6%

Geraldine Ferraro 45.8%

14 hours ago, Somberg said:

OOC: WAIT A SECOND, we can get endorsed by foreign leaders?

Surprised you didn't catch on when I had the Pope endorsing me lmao. Its very uncommon, and you have to work hard for them. Mulroney was my NAFTA-like appeal and the Pope was my Anti-Communist and Unity appeal.

-Stassen Slams Roberstaon in Greenville SC on experience-

The American people, want someone who knows what they are doing running the country. I have been a Governor, I was a commander in the millitary during WW2. Robertson has 0 governing or political , mine is proven and I am ready to go to work for you. 

-Stassen campaigns in Minnesota talks Free Trade-

We need to be very cautious about the jobs that we are sending overseas. If we get all the jobs back that went overseas while Reagan has been in office, I will create 4 million jobs in 6 years. That is a lot of jobs.

-Stassen speaks about his Expirience in Columbia, SC-

(Insert Message from Above)

-bill Young Stumps for Stassen on Social Security in Florida-

"Floridians need someone that has a real plan to keep social security in tact, as it is, its your money, you worked for it, and it should be there for you when you retire."

-Harold Stassen and Glen Stassen speak on Southern Values in Charleston, SC-

Glenn: "Harry and I are big supporters of Southern family Values and family hospitality, while we stand with gays and their freedom to marry, we are also committed to preserving states Right's."

Harry: "No state will be forced to hand out marriage licenses or marry people, we are nerely going to sign an executive order allowing it, and if states wish to uphold it they wilk have the option to decide for themselves"

-David Duke speaks for Stassen in Huntsville Alabama-

"The south has lost its way, it used to be mighty and untouchable, but today I tell you, 'The South Will Rise Again' we are through with the Feds stripping away everything we believe in." 

-Harold Stassen speaks on Southern Pride with Ron Paul in Moncks Corner-

-Stassen blasts Robertson on Expirience in Folly Beach-

(Insert Speech blasting Robertson earier)

-Runs ad attacking Robertson for Expirience in Minnesota and SC-