270soft Forum
RP Overlord

1988 Roleplay

5 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Don't say that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜₯

(Well me and @Reagan04Β are finishing the presidential debate, buuuuuuuuut the RP master got some problems

And seriously! Our debate has a good good quality :P

I do not know if @RP OverlordΒ will make it shorter or not to end quickly the campain

We're at a fabulous question on unions where Gore is handicaped by his moderates views and it's even worse for the GOP regarding their positions xD)

Well I truly want to see this finished πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ especially since we've all given a lot of time and effort. We've all stuck around and have had fun. I know I have! :D

I cant wait for 1992 Dibs on Manchin of he beats Bird...

Β 

Β 

Don't think I'll be doing 1992. This required too much time and effort and brought out unpleasantness from me that I didn't even realize existed. Don't know if it was from stress, taking this way too seriously, or being drained by the constant effort that had to be put in. Either way I don't think I want to go through that again. Was fun for a time but became tedious by the end of my time participating in the game.

Did inspire me to create an alt history timeline on another forum, though. At least that came out of it.

Also best of luck to @Sami and @Reagan04 in the 1988 election whenever it comes to its final conclusion.

Β