270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CalebsParadox

2016 Multiplayer Game

Just now, NYrepublican said:

@CalebsParadox Let him run as a REP.

I'll allow that. Though the beginning primary percentages probably won't be too great outside of New York and the surrounding liberal area. Kasich is still going to be the leading moderate voice in the race, primarily due to Bloomberg being far more liberal than any Republican :P 

3 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

Both of you have claimed your respective candidates, and are now waging a war for the Democratic nomination :P 

With the addition of you two, we now have enough of a field for me to officially declare that THIS IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING. I will give it until Sunday to gauge more interest and hopefully gain a few more candidates, but on Sunday night or Monday afternoon I will create a group message for all of those playing and we will discuss some changeable things and any ideas had. However, if anyone has any ideas now, feel free to elaborate below! Your input is welcome, even if you can't commit to playing! 

Please elaborate more on this. What do you mean by pull policy? As for creating scandals, when scandals come out for candidates I will certainly be naming specifics instead of the general scandals in the base game. 

To give more details:

You could create events like:

The candidates online for the primaries and Ohio is going to pass.

John Kausich caught to an old report said he was earning money in great compagnies and the counts could have been in fiscal paradise!

Poll in the moment for Kasich in national (-3% compared to the last) and in Ohio the state coming (-12%).

The player who plays Kasich could invent an answer to the situation to come back in the polls like:

-Showing himself with labor workers and transfer in total the cash from paradise places to the original bank before to publish a general report of his accounts.

The result would be decided RP by a +2 for example in national and +5 again in Ohio.

It could also work with politicies like: O Malley launchs a great plan for Ohio, 150 000 news jobs in industry! By tax reductions and federal support in investment.

Cost of the measure, 30mds.

Max available in expenses for O Malley (before to show like a real populist): 250 mds.

If everything can't be done it's not so important but RP it would have been interesting.

I also take advantage of it to show some little youtube channel who realize a beginning of RP: 

Wow, pick on Kasich will you. Assuming polling is the same, Trump will start in the lead bigly.

9 hours ago, Sami said:

To give more details:

You could create events like:

The candidates online for the primaries and Ohio is going to pass.

John Kausich caught to an old report said he was earning money in great compagnies and the counts could have been in fiscal paradise!

Poll in the moment for Kasich in national (-3% compared to the last) and in Ohio the state coming (-12%).

The player who plays Kasich could invent an answer to the situation to come back in the polls like:

-Showing himself with labor workers and transfer in total the cash from paradise places to the original bank before to publish a general report of his accounts.

The result would be decided RP by a +2 for example in national and +5 again in Ohio.

It could also work with politicies like: O Malley launchs a great plan for Ohio, 150 000 news jobs in industry! By tax reductions and federal support in investment.

Cost of the measure, 30mds.

Max available in expenses for O Malley (before to show like a real populist): 250 mds.

If everything can't be done it's not so important but RP it would have been interesting.

I also take advantage of it to show some little youtube channel who realize a beginning of RP: 

This seems like a fun idea, but hard to implement player interaction from the multiplayer into RP and work it into the actual game, ya know? Because i can't directly affect other than player actions. 

However, I would love to make a final wrapup like that video.

Is there anyone else interested? You can claim any unclaimed candidate and any not stated that's within the game. The Republican field is more or less wide open... ;) 

Also, I am considering turning more AI politicians on so that the fields feel more crowded, or on the flip side turning non-ai politicians OFF. What do you all think?

More AI means more people to downvote media, so I would say keep the candidates that were 100 % in the running at one point, and coin flip the rest.

11 hours ago, Kingthero said:

More AI means more people to downvote media, so I would say keep the candidates that were 100 % in the running at one point, and coin flip the rest.

Good point. The Republicans I considered turning on were Santorum, Huckabee, and Walker so that social conservatives could have more representation in the race outside of Cruz, but this is also understandable. I think that unless we have any more Dems, I'll keep the Democratic primary as is. A Joe Biden player would REALLY spice things up.

5 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

@CalebsParadox I can try to help you with the final wrap-up video.

That would be great, though it's going to be quite a ways off :P 

GM Announcement:

The game has now begun. The first post will be tomorrow shortly after 9PM in a new thread! If you have any interest in playing, now is your last chance :) Good luck to all players and god I sure hope that real players win both nominations :P