270soft Forum

Democratic plan: Step 2 but still minor

Résultat d’images pour rachel meadows and nancy pelosi

NBC interview with Rachel Meadows:

Rachel: Do you seriously think the GOP would care about the proposals you made?

Nancy: No I do not, and I also do not think the GOP care about those who did not come to support our Democratic candidates in the last election. President Romney can't control his House, and his leaders who are "quite Strong" Republican. The GOP Senate Majority Leader is a Fiscal Conservative and the Speaker is both Social and Fiscal tory. President Romney promised to govern for every American even those who did not support him, that created our big big...defeat in Congress, that defeat was unfair and created from the dream of a bipartisan Republican President, but we learned from.

We proposed some measures to implement a more balanced and social budget, but we do know now, that even if the President Romney would be moderate, he can not control this house and as former Speaker who worked with President Obama, I do believe this is worrying.

Rachel: Would you blame the GOP leaders in Congress for their behaviors?

Nancy: Not at all, they're Republicans, they assume it, I am a Democrat, I assume it. Even if I try to not raise taxs to not hurt my Conservative Democratic colleagues, for my own side. This is quite sad that from the opposite it is currently unthinkable to tolerate their Liberal wing who backed us in the last Healthcare vote.

Rachel: Could you believe that the American President AGREES with his leaders? And so it would not be a problem of authority.

Nancy: I do believe the American people is still searching who they elected and who is Mitt Romney.

4 years ago this was so easy...

A small production on YouTube come out from my DNC.

-with logs and Findley Present President Romney signs the law- this better not cost us in 2018 Findley or I will see that you Rue the day. 

Now get to work on Social Security and on Tax reform

@Reagan04

@Kingthero

160107-pelosi-editorial.jpg

Nancy announces that a deal has been reached with the Republicans on some points of the next budget:

My fellow Americans.

Some points of the next deal have been reached, We and both rulers of the GOP talked about the next agenda.

We support a first bill that the Speaker will put soon about a tax exemptions in the conditions she will present to you.

We won't oppose the new change to a SS age at 70 years old from 2035 that will also include some measures to help those who hard work to keep the current limit.

However the Democrats hereby oppose the privatisation of some retirement measures that will also be presented soon by both rulers of the GOP Senate and House of Rep.

We also put back our main ask: We want that the tuitions fees question be resolved before Christmas.

150721_bernie_sanders_gty_1160.jpg

CNN News: BREAKING NEWS

THE DEMOCRATIC SENATE CAUCUS IS ANNOUNCING THAT BERNIE SANDERS WILL BE ITS NEXT MINORITY LEADER.

Many experts estimate this could bring more difficulties regarding any agreement between both parties at least in the Senate and move the Democrats toward the left on some crucial issues.

My first card, I put the little bro, they know one of my big tricks to gain this house in 2018.

07fd-sanderssupporters-web1-master768.jp

To be continued...

sorry I have not been around I am running for office in real life. Most of my time is spent on that. 

The Speaker officially announces the sponsoring of two bills:

Tax Reform

The Tax Code is simplified to two brackets, 0% for those under 25,000 a year and 10% for 25k and above. A scaling tax credit will be given to stagnate wages until one reached 27,777 a year and the 10% will no longer impoverish them.

Social Security

The Retirement age will be pushed to 70 by 2035.

Social Security accounts for those who have not paid in yet will be privatized, thus all the first private accounts will be given out in 2070.

@jdm06ltd

3 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

The Speaker officially announces the sponsoring of two bills:

Tax Reform

The Tax Code is simplified to two brackets, 0% for those under 25,000 a year and 10% for 25k and above. A scaling tax credit will be given to stagnate wages until one reached 27,777 a year and the 10% will no longer impoverish them.

Social Security

The Retirement age will be pushed to 70 by 2035.

Social Security accounts for those who have not paid in yet will be privatized, thus all the first private accounts will be given out in 2070.

@jdm06ltd

Privatized investment accounts are so praised and all well and good - until a big, monumental retirement investment firm goes belly-up. Then you have a problem, and a lot of (justified) griping...

2 hours ago, Patine said:

Privatized investment accounts are so praised and all well and good - until a big, monumental retirement investment firm goes belly-up. Then you have a problem, and a lot of (justified) griping...

It goes just as badly in government accounts, unsustainable. If you encourage responsibility by banning bailouts, a lot less big companies would fail.

12 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

It goes just as badly in government accounts, unsustainable. If you encourage responsibility by banning bailouts, a lot less big companies would fail.

That's a myth. The idea of bailouts potentially being there as an economic placebo is verified to be a false indicator in the actual rate of bankruptcies and the bad business practices that lead to them. The fact is, there's always going to be businesses run by incompetent people, and consumers don't always know how competent the top management of a business is or it's long-term viability at face value.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

That's a myth. The idea of bailouts potentially being there as an economic placebo is verified to be a false indicator in the actual rate of bankruptcies and the bad business practices that lead to them. The fact is, there's always going to be businesses run by incompetent people, and consumers don't always know how competent the top management of a business is or it's long-term viability at face value.

If it's a myth, talk to the millions who lost homes and jobs in 2008.

15 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

If it's a myth, talk to the millions who lost homes and jobs in 2008.

Think of how many millions more would have if those companies had just failed. I'm not convinced the economic disaster would have been avoided if the promise of potential bailout hadn't been there, is what I'm saying.

Ooc: lets add in a clause that eliminates loopholes for billionaires