270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SeanFKennedy

Closest Results

So I was playing my edited 2018 House campaign and I unseated Paul Ryan by one vote!  Have you ever had a result that was decided by less than 500 votes in various scenarios whether PI CI or PMI

20170906_144309.jpg

Playing as Labour in a custom scenario, I came within 27 votes of unseating the Prime Minister David Cameron

1 hour ago, LegolasRedbard said:

Playing as Labour in a custom scenario, I came within 27 votes of unseating the Prime Minister David Cameron

There was a REAL MP here in Canada - in fact, in a constituency whose border is two blocks from where I live (one of those urban ridings) - who did win her seat in one of the 21st Century Canadian Federal elections (I'd have to double-check exactly which) by exactly 1 vote. Her name was Anne McLellan, and the Canadian media ironically called her "Landslide Annie" thereafter.

@SeanFKennedy Nice! In the future you can take screenshots with Snipping tool.

On 06/09/2017 at 10:56 PM, Patine said:

There was a REAL MP here in Canada - in fact, in a constituency whose border is two blocks from where I live (one of those urban ridings) - who did win her seat in one of the 21st Century Canadian Federal elections (I'd have to double-check exactly which) by exactly 1 vote. Her name was Anne McLellan, and the Canadian media ironically called her "Landslide Annie" thereafter.

She won her seat by 12 votes in 1993. The SNP here has one MP who held on in Fife by 2!

On 06/09/2017 at 9:52 PM, LegolasRedbard said:

I've now beaten that, I unseated him by 18 votes