San Diego,2014

Jacksonville,2015

El Paso,2017

Buenos Aires,2015

London,2016,2012

Rio De Janeiro,2016

@victorraiders

50 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

Personally, I'd like to see more PMI and CI scenarios. I believe that PI scenarios are being defaulted to far too often. Which also brings to mind that I'd REALLY like to see @admin_270 make a MUCH higher priority of instituting working PR, MMP, STV, and an updated Australian system than he currently is.

37 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Some Mayorals I'd like to see

NYC 2009,1993,1989

Washington D.C 1994

Once Two-round is added

Los Angeles,2013

Houston, 2015

San Antonio,2015

San Diego,2014

Jacksonville,2015

El Paso,2017

Buenos Aires,2015

London,2016,2012

Rio De Janeiro,2016

@victorraiders

somes of theses list are good but need updates first of buenos aires are more better create argentina first, and rio de janeiro and sao paulo from brazil,ones are less competitive

6 minutes ago, Patine said:

Personally, I'd like to see more PMI and CI scenarios. I believe that PI scenarios are being defaulted to far too often. Which also brings to mind that I'd REALLY like to see @admin_270 make a MUCH higher priority of instituting working PR, MMP, STV, and an updated Australian system than he currently is.

to i create PMI and CI scenarios i will manually because don't have both but i will try see first if not are difficult but what's specific?

are very good about admin add more like PR,MMP,STV i dont know about projects or working on whats  i like see online mode to PI and others

22 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Patine that's why for awhile I intend to focus on CI elections. @lizarraba has some more PMI ones coming up as does @JDrakeify and maybe @daons@servo75 may also do some Ci scenarios soon.

40 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

to i create PMI and CI scenarios i will manually because don't have both but i will try see first if not are difficult but what's specific?

are very good about admin add more like PR,MMP,STV i dont know about projects or working on whats  i like see online mode to PI and others

On top of CI scenarios, I would also like to do some Canadian elections, both Federal and Provincial (and likely mostly historical), as, other than SaskGuy, who pops in perennially, but not often, and Anthony himself, I don't believe any other posters currently active are permanent residents of Canada, though Sami has stated to be from France but often visits Quebec.

47 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

29 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Patine that's why for awhile I intend to focus on CI elections. @lizarraba has some more PMI ones coming up as does @JDrakeify and maybe @daons@servo75 may also do some Ci scenarios soon.

Oh, and a number of elections from India, both Federal, and even some State ones, are ones I'd be interested in pursuing as well. And, the South Africa 1989 scenario, the last racially-restricted franchise  election (and the last FPTP election) in South Africa, where even the long dominant National Party, the original architects and enforcers of Apartheid, had come to realize the unviability and workability of that system, and had moved more to the Democratic Party (the political opponents of Apartheid who were White and could vote and who dated, though various party name changes, mergers, and schisms, to the anti-Apartheid, WW2 Prime Minister, Jan Christian-Smuts, the author of the Preamble of the Charter of the United Nations, and his United Party, who had been defeated in 1948 by National leader D.F. Malan, who began Apartheid policy. Opposition in this election would come from the reactionary schism off the National Party - the Conservative Party - and a longer-standing Apartheid and Afrikaans-centric, whose name is only given in Afrikaans, and I'd have to look them up again).

Just now, NYrepublican said:

I just double-checked and my memory was deceiving me it's a proportional system. I sent @lizarraba a South Africa map so I'll see if he can make 1989.

I already have a map of South Africa as it was in 1989, and the party logos, party leader portraits (except one), and a fair bit of research into it.

Just now, Patine said:

I already have a map of South Africa as it was in 1989, and the party logos, party leader portraits (except one), and a fair bit of research into it.

Send it to @lizarraba then he's much better at making PMI campaigns then I am.

6 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Send it to @lizarraba then he's much better at making PMI campaigns then I am.

I think I can figure out the system fairly easily, given my experience with both CI and the old PM4E, and given the pattern Anthony puts things in the .XML files if FAIRLY consistent. I just can't stand the in-game editor, so I'd have to tackle my manual editing of files. That doesn't mean I can't do it. I may not be a programmer crunching code, but games like TheorySpark games and Civ2 (and it's expansion, the Test of Time), which is also one of my all-time favourite games, work much better through directly editing bitmaps and game files in some form of text interface or other, a rarity among editable games in general.

4 hours ago, Patine said:

With negotiations that promises to happen soon.

21 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Then ideally do NY 2014.

Oh thanks:huh:

On 31/8/2017 at 11:37 PM, NYrepublican said:

@Patine that's why for awhile I intend to focus on CI elections. @lizarraba has some more PMI ones coming up as does @JDrakeify and maybe @daons@servo75 may also do some CI scenarios soon.

My scenarios  will probably be out in  a few weeks, i want to release them at  the same time.

Archived