270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Personal 2020 Election Play by Play

Primaries almost end with Clinton winning Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, and Utah while Bush wins Maine

Primaries end with Clinton winning Alabama, Florida, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New mexico, New York, North Dakota, and NMI.

Oh. Also it's hard to take @Patineseriously when he's heeping praise on dictatorships("Here's something to make us all feel proud - and I'm being sarcastic here. The United States, Canada, Australia, the UK, Austria, France, and Brazil (I believe these are the countries where all the main posters on this forum live) have all been outdone statistically in narrowing the gender pay gap by a tiny country in AFRICA. Yes, I kid you not! Rwanda, along with the four usual suspects on gender equality (Iceland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark) have made the top five in the latest list of nations with the most substantial workplace evidence of equal pay for equal work. How does this feel for all of us and our enlightened, advanced, civilized nations?")

8 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Oh. Also it's hard to take @Patineseriously when he's heeping praise on dictatorships("Here's something to make us all feel proud - and I'm being sarcastic here. The United States, Canada, Australia, the UK, Austria, France, and Brazil (I believe these are the countries where all the main posters on this forum live) have all been outdone statistically in narrowing the gender pay gap by a tiny country in AFRICA. Yes, I kid you not! Rwanda, along with the four usual suspects on gender equality (Iceland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark) have made the top five in the latest list of nations with the most substantial workplace evidence of equal pay for equal work. How does this feel for all of us and our enlightened, advanced, civilized nations?")

That wasn't heaping praise on a dictatorship, per se, but to demonstrate something we should all be ashamed of and work to remedy. I'm disappointed you didn't grasp that (hyperbolic style of typing aside).

Just now, Patine said:

That wasn't heaping praise on a dictatorship, per se, but to demonstrate something we should all be ashamed of and work to remedy. I'm disappointed you didn't grasp that (hyperbolic style of typing aside).

Ashamed of a non-existent problem?

Just now, NYrepublican said:

Ashamed of a non-existent problem?

Maybe non-existent in your tiny bubble of life and experience.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Maybe non-existent in your tiny bubble of life and experience.

Well it's not my fault that Women tend to perform worse on test (especially in Math and Science) when there's a lot of men around.

Well it's not my fault that Women tend to perform worse on test (especially in Math and Science) when there's a lot of men around.

Well, now, the real attitude and beliefs come out. I think, it seems, I was correct about the outmoded viewpoint and attitude I described above. The cracks in your façade on the issue are becoming visible.

5 hours ago, Sanser2016 said:

Equal pay for women and men.

But that has been around for 54 years, and by 2019 it would be 56 years. Besides the whole thing is a hoax *shakes head at what folks will believe if it's repeated enough*. It is a good thing that they are already paid equally, but it shouldn't be mandated by the government anyhow.

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Well, now, the real attitude and beliefs come out. I think, it seems, I was correct about the outmoded viewpoint and attitude I described above. The cracks in your façade on the issue are becoming visible.

Grammar police brutal crime scene (it's spelled facade)

Just now, Reagan04 said:

But that has been around for 54 years, and by 2019 it would be 56 years. Besides the whole thing is a hoax *shakes head at what folks will believe if it's repeated enough*. It is a good thing that they are already paid equally, but it shouldn't be mandated by the government anyhow.

In 1980 it was 37 cents. So that may not be entirely accurate

In 1980 it was 37 cents. So that may not be entirely accurate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963 As in, it has been a legal requirement for 54 years.

Grammar police brutal crime scene (it's spelled facade)

Correcting grammar and spelling is a tactic of desperation where an Internet debater admits defeat in all but open or public statement.

Just now, Patine said:

Correcting grammar and spelling is a tactic of desperation where an Internet debater admits defeat in all but open or public statement.

Uh no you're inappropriate use of a special character changes the pronounciation of the word.

Uh no you're inappropriate use of a special character changes the pronounciation of the word.

My point still stands. Such corrections are a sign that no meaningful or insightful rebuttal can be made, and is thus nothing more than a desperate feign.

Ok then @Patine Explain why the wage gap statistic is accurate despite the flaws I've pointed out and what the Govt. should do to fix that perceived gap.

13 minutes ago, Patine said:

No it's a well established facthttp://www.apa.org/research/action/stereotype.aspx

Ok then @Patine Explain why the wage gap statistic is accurate despite the flaws I've pointed out and what the Govt. should do to fix that perceived gap.

What flaws have you pointed out? I've seen nothing but unsubstantial, gender-stereotyped, problem-denying garbage, You've pointed out nothing meaningful

Just now, Patine said:

What flaws have you pointed out? I've seen nothing but unsubstantial, gender-stereotyped, problem-denying garbage, You've pointed out nothing meaningful

4 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

In the U.S there's differences in the amounts of women and men in  various fields and hours worked on various jobs which the 77 cents per dollar statistic doesn't account for, it also doesn't adjust for location (In some places mostly male fields like construction work may be worth more)

You didn't give a reply to that

You didn't give a reply to that

These sound like koneke answers (or at least tame, but similarly-themed, versions) applied to gender instead of race.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

These sound like koneke answers (or at least tame, but similarly-themed, versions) applied to gender instead of race.

@Patine I did not post anything like this   (From a PM chat with Koneke 1-2 months ago)

On 7/14/2017 at 2:39 PM, koneke said:

i also had a picture on the dixie dying topic that showed which counties had majority of non-whites among it's children population and the ones that had a majority among it's elderly population of whites. It showed that whites are dying out and non-whites are taking their place. If something isnt done they will take over America.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, koneke said:

it is information for whites so they can wake up before it is too late and they get killed by non-whites.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, koneke said:

the blacks, the mexicans, the jews, they stick together. The only race that doesnt stick together is whites.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:46 PM, koneke said:

i am not paranoid, statistically they will take over, they're breeding whites out.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:47 PM, koneke said:

and the traitorous politicians flood america with muslims and mexicans atm.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:47 PM, koneke said:

whites need to wake up, before it's too late

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

I TAKE MUCH OFFENSE AT YOUR COMPARISON OF ME TO A NEO-NAZI.