270soft Forum

I have 2 CI campaigns which are ready to release but I'm having errors with both (San Antonio 2015,NYC DA 2013 the latter which I'm mainly doing to have an NYC election series)

Here's the campaigns I'm having issues with

NYC DA 2013.zip San Antonio 2015.zip

@admin_270

On 8/25/2017 at 7:49 PM, admin_270 said:

Have you been doing all editing with the Editor, or have you also been editing with an XML editor?

San Antonio was done entirely with an in-game editor. I did some XML editing for NYC DA because it was referring to non-existent political units.

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎25 at 5:49 PM, admin_270 said:

Have you been doing all editing with the Editor, or have you also been editing with an XML editor?

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

San Antonio was done entirely with an in-game editor. I did some XML editing for NYC DA because it was referring to non-existent political units.

Personally, I do all of my editing now directly through XML files. I find the new in-game editor annoying, constraining to work with, and with a counter-intuitive UI.

@admin_270 Any chance you could have a legacy mode since I'm not the biggest fan of the tiled editor.

CI's editor is quite old, and is set to be updated after PMI and PI updates. I recommend saving backups regularly while working on campaigns for CI, and testing regularly to make sure they work.

@admin_270 thanks

How is the update coming along? (It'd be cool if you showed videos of the new features once those features are developed enough to be usable.)