NYrepublican

Help

7 posts in this topic

For some CI scenarios (NYC City Council 2013) and another secret project I need to set the turnout to 100% in CI, which XML file do I edit to do that and which tag(s) in that file must i edit?

@admin_270

@admin_270 I'm having an issue with my San Antonio 2015 City Council campaign (I divided based on incumbency and percent of who won as elections are nonpartisan)                           san antonio 2015.zip

Just now, NYrepublican said:

@admin_270 I'm having an issue with my San Antonio 2015 City Council campaign (I divided based on incumbency and percent of who won as elections are nonpartisan)                           san antonio 2015.zip

That is a completed campaign.

45 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

That is a completed campaign.

I'm just having issues with the campaign

It's percentages.xml > universal_alienated. Set it to 0 if you want all regions to have 100% turnout.

If you want it for a specific region, set that region's general_election alienated value to 0.

Just now, admin_270 said:

It's percentages.xml > universal_alienated. Set it to 0 if you want all regions to have 100% turnout.

If you want it for a specific region, set that region's general_election alienated value to 0.

Thanks

If you could figure out what's wrong with the attached campaign I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here's a photo

issue.JPG.f4a54f834eb17baca4d56876d12d7822.JPG

I need help to fix this.

@admin_270 I attached the campaign above