Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vcczar

2020 Election Updates

34 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Cruz is -100 in VA

Ok, that's the problem. The game, for whatever reason automatically puts -100 if you make an error in typing the number. I typed too fast when going through all the general election bonuses. It's possible that I missed another. 

I've updated 1916, 1920, and 1924. And fixed the error caused by Ted Cruz in Virginia. 

I'll upload these scenarios on Friday, most likely.

However, I am getting an error message with 1924 when I launch the game. I've sent it to Anthony since I can't figure out the issue. 

I highly suggest just doing all the scenarios until 2000, especially since some of them don't exist or are really poorly made

Edit: or even better, feel completely accomplished and do all the way to 2016; not much work for the later ones anyway.

11 hours ago, Kingthero said:

I highly suggest just doing all the scenarios until 2000, especially since some of them don't exist or are really poorly made

Edit: or even better, feel completely accomplished and do all the way to 2016; not much work for the later ones anyway.

I'll offer plenty of advice for anyone wishing to make or remake the scenarios after 1968. I'm done creating historical scenarios from scratch, except perhaps some colonial scenarios at some point. 

I've added two new issues to 2020: North Korea and Racial Tension. 

14 minutes ago, MysteryKnight said:

When do you plan to add more candidates?

I'm not sure yet. Probably when the news makes it seem more feasible to add a new candidate. I just added a few about a week ago. 

On 9/15/2017 at 8:54 PM, vcczar said:

I'm not sure yet. Probably when the news makes it seem more feasible to add a new candidate. I just added a few about a week ago. 

How do I download the new version? The one I have is 2.0, which doesn't have the new candidates or issues

42 minutes ago, MysteryKnight said:

How do I download the new version? The one I have is 2.0, which doesn't have the new candidates or issues

I haven't uploaded the new version yet. I'm still working on it.