270soft Forum
PoliticalStudent

National Primary Popular Vote

@admin_270
In President Infinity I have diagnosed a bug that doesn't show the ESTIMATED national popular vote for the primary in the main screen, for example: 

Normally would look like Estimated Nationally Primary: (ALL STATES COMBINED)

Trump: 10,992,192

Fiorina: 9,189,081

*FICTION

Instead, it shows something like

Trump: 215,991

Fiorina 213,001

(Why?)

I have the same problem in all the other scenarios I have when I use the primaries.

Note: This only happens if the turnout is SET in the editor, if is NOT-SET(blank) then it shows the estimated national popular vote for the primary.

On a second note, there is another window, where the actual results come in from the primaries, and that window shows accurately the results so far. But the one on the main screen shows something odd of 200,000 votes(nationally) or a very low turnout for the primaries.  I think it has a conflict with a particular state, and that 215,000 vs 213,000 might be a state that the game is taking as the national-popular vote estimate. 

Please fix it Anthony 

I have a suggestion which i thought this was about @admin_270 how about having primaries going my pop vote instead of delegates?

On 8/19/2017 at 11:26 PM, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I have a suggestion which i thought this was about @admin_270 how about having primaries going my pop vote instead of delegates?

I agree