270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

2013 NYC city council

59975918ce833_NYCCitycouncil.JPG.3c87dfe79eedb828051968d77d46d670.JPG

Here's how it's going so far. There are 10 playable parties and 1 Simulation party.

Republicans won 2 seats from Queens and 2 from Staten Island.(I forget exactly which ones)

If someone can give suggestions for Leaders and Surrogates (Mainly for the third-parties) I would appreciate it. I also need the Campaign Committee images for the leaders section. Once I finish that and add Events I'll be done with the first non-US national election based CI scenario

I assume @vcczar @jnewt @victorraiders @Sunnymentoaddict @Reagan04 @SeanFKennedy  and @Patine would be interested in this.

6 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

59975918ce833_NYCCitycouncil.JPG.3c87dfe79eedb828051968d77d46d670.JPG

Here's how it's going so far. There are 10 playable parties and 1 Simulation party.

Republicans won 2 seats from Queens and 2 from Staten Island.(I forget exactly which ones)

If someone can give suggestions for Leaders and Surrogates (Mainly for the third-parties,I would appreciate it). I also need the Campaign Committee images for the leaders section. Once I finish that and add Events I'll be done with the first non-US national election based CI scenario

I assume @vcczar @jnewt @victorraiders @Sunnymentoaddict @Reagan04 @SeanFKennedy  and @Patine would be interested in this.

If Red Hook, Brooklyn is its own district, I'd assume Republicans would win there 

6 hours ago, lizarraba said:

Well, i see  that this elections are as competitive  as the russians lol

Can you get me leaders name and images for the smaller parties?

37 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I need names for leaders and Surrogates for the Working Families,Conservative,Independence and Reform parties.

If they're not on Wikipedia, Ballotpedia, or other easily-accessible online sources, then get thee to City Hall or the NYC Electoral Commission Office, which is a far closer journey for you than for almost anyone else here on these forums, and ask around and see if there's any "public resources" on these things.

Excited to play it after work! Great job! 

8 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Any Feedback?

I'm thinking of adding three more issues: Third Terms (becuase of Bloomberg),Bipartisanship and maybe Free Trade.

I'll give it a try later today.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

You work on a Sunday!? What would @Reagan04 say? :P

A travesty indeed!