270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sami

Some of my best results (without any cheat regarding cash)

Here is a collection of the best parties I ever played!

Let's begin with 2016 USA, I am sorry for all the haters of Clinton, but I have been good with her one day :p.

Capture.PNG.cb01ee1df0191e895e424b6e798c4edf.PNG

Here is the Republican revenge (only played on the last 22 days of the mod created by one of the forum).

Capture.PNG.b123097cd2051e11360ff1202f1cce80.PNG

And finally a long term of 1983 to begin and the short.

The British election of 1983, here is a long campain (3 months) played with Foot (victim of the Conservative landslide of 1983).

Capture.PNG.950b618036ccaf42d155d3cc4fdfa511.PNG

And the short version (only a month).

Capture.PNG.8b2dd9ec86e80ff76e17b033596fab50.PNG

I could try to play some challenges if needed! (I loosed my party where I got 325 seats with Owen in 1987 and the Liberal Democrats due to a problem of version, the same for the 267 libdems elected in 1997 against Tony Blair).

@lizarraba 2015 did!

Capture.PNG.01e2af4290f68958e03b4aa7b5f3e608.PNG

I will try 2017 but it will be harder :p.

I am putting the major results in constituencies.

If you want to consult some tell me =)!

I will try the 2017 soon but I can not create miracles ^^.

Capture.PNG

How did you do that as UKIP?  I have been able to gain many seats by never in the triple digits.

@jvikings1 Sorry I have changed my last picture!

I have even been able to reach 350 if you read above.

About the tactic always the same, I passed the month of march to collect cash, then I gathered 9 millions (so 4 more than the 5 initial) 29 days before the vote.

I spend from this day 1 broadcast at the national level against Labour and Conservatives then one week before the vote I add a personnal broadcast to tell good things about me.

With that I reduce the Labour and Conservatives from 25% to 20% and with the endorsements I got (in gaining every times excluded the Telegraph which is too Cameron), a lot of points at my basis, leading UKIP from 12 to 17!

Then, the day before the vote as I have 1 national attack on Cameron and Miliband (and a minus to some libdems seats) + 1 national broadcast on me, I count on the undecided.

DDay:

Conservatives: 20,7%

Labour: 19,1%

UKIP: 16,8%

Undecided: 19,2%

The undecided join the most popular party (by constituency) the dday, by one national attack on both main parties and one telling good things about my candidates I gain major reports from the undecided at it makes it possible.

In the first screen I have been successfull to reach the undecided as repartition like that:

UKIP +12,1% (in apport to the basis)

Labour +1,9% (in apport to the basis)

Conservatives +0,1% (in apport to the basis)

I gained all these seats thanks to the massive report of the undecided, that is why I have been successful to gain in my second attemp (the 1st picture) 100 seats in more than in the first attempt (second picture), in just playing the last 4 days of campain!

@Sami Mironov in Russia 2012

18 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Sami Mironov in Russia 2012

Poor Mironov. He was probably doomed by his party name, "A Just Russia." Because all four other candidates had no interest whatsoever in anywhere near a "just" Russia - they just all differed in what injustices they each promoted. :P

I will try UKIP 2015 and Mironov 2012 soon!

I just put my best 2010 Libdem party ^^

Clegg.PNG.a693d929ad0ff2171892b57754dcede0.PNG

Tatton (Georges Osborne): LD gain

Witney (Cameron): LD Gain

Maindenhead (May): LD Gain

S.W. Surrey (Jeremy Hunt): LD Gain

Remaining rulers in the Tory Side: Michael Gove

Major Labour losses:

Islington North (Jeremy Corbyn): LD gain

4 minutes ago, Sami said:

I will try UKIP 2015 and Mironov 2012 soon!

I just put my best 2010 Libdem party ^^

Clegg.PNG.a693d929ad0ff2171892b57754dcede0.PNG

Tatton (Georges Osborne): LD gain

Witney (Cameron): LD Gain

Maindenhead (May): LD Gain

S.W. Surrey (Jeremy Hunt): LD Gain

Remaining rulers in the Tory Side: Michael Gove

Major Labour losses:

Islington North (Jeremy Corbyn): LD gain

How'd you manage that?

4 hours ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

How'd you manage that?

I putted 1 Attack on Cameron (NHS in my reseach campain)

I took all the endorsements excepted the Daily Telegraph where Cameron had 50.

I also just spent 1 Attack against Cameron from J-35 untill J-8, the broadcast had a 6 power.

I reduced from 6,5 millions to 4,9 millions (approximatively) at J-8. (the endorsements which help you with everyday fundraisers can help you to not spend too much)

Then I added an Attack on Brown (power 5).

Then 5 days before the DDay I added a broadcast to boast Clegg (power 6).

Both Clegg and Cameron were highly successful not Brown.

Then 3 days before the vote I added a broadcast againt Cameron if I am right and 1 day before a second broadcast on Clegg (maybe it was the opposite but it was in these days) and then the last day I let a last broadcast against Cameron.

In addition there was a huge scandal against Brown (-18) in the medias.

So on the 1,2 millions the DDay there were 6 broadcasts used.

2 to support Clegg (6 and 4 of power)=10 for Clegg

1 against Brown (power 5+huge scanda)=23 against him.

And 3 broadcast against Cameron (2 highly of 6 and 1 of 4) so 16 against Cameron.

I reduced Cameron from 30,5% to 26,9% with a long highly successfull broadcast against him from the -35 days to the last and you've the others I added.

Brown was reduced from 25,5% to 24,7% with a 8 days broadcast and the tory campain.

Clegg passed from 17% to 21,5-21,8% thanks to the endorsements.

The undecided were Something like 17%, with a -16 on Cameron nationally, a -23 on Brown and a +10 on Clegg I took 15 of the 17% of undecided voters.

I will play UKIP I swear...

But....

I do not know how I did it, with the same strategy than above but with the new version.

nick.PNG.03b8b5d388cafa77775fef5886696972.PNG

I swear I did not cheat xD.

I used the same strategy than above as I said but with the news events of th sneak peak of the admins.

4 hours ago, Sami said:

The evidence for the audience :P.

Mathilde.PNG.a0c7774ab9bc766a91bc2126adb9681b.PNG

Clegg will have to take a month off before attending the new Parliament to recover from his exhaustion! Look at that negative energy!

Indeed :D

I re-played, as I had enough for 1 attack in more I attacked Brown and I took 520 seats and 41%.

This changed some results, in Lab strong places (only one MP took from the Conservatives).

The crazy thing is that the biggest stronghold of the Tory becomes a former Lab seat (Kingswood) because my party starts too low in the place and divide the vote in favor of a CON gain, the only gain of the U.K. for them :D.

About Clegg, he feels really really sane:

ob_40ffbc_malade.jpg

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

Who made this scenario and when?

Just today on the Campain page of 270!

On 8/10/2017 at 9:47 PM, Sami said:

@jvikings1 Sorry I have changed my last picture!

I have even been able to reach 350 if you read above.

About the tactic always the same, I passed the month of march to collect cash, then I gathered 9 millions (so 4 more than the 5 initial) 29 days before the vote.

I spend from this day 1 broadcast at the national level against Labour and Conservatives then one week before the vote I add a personnal broadcast to tell good things about me.

With that I reduce the Labour and Conservatives from 25% to 20% and with the endorsements I got (in gaining every times excluded the Telegraph which is too Cameron), a lot of points at my basis, leading UKIP from 12 to 17!

Then, the day before the vote as I have 1 national attack on Cameron and Miliband (and a minus to some libdems seats) + 1 national broadcast on me, I count on the undecided.

DDay:

Conservatives: 20,7%

Labour: 19,1%

UKIP: 16,8%

Undecided: 19,2%

The undecided join the most popular party (by constituency) the dday, by one national attack on both main parties and one telling good things about my candidates I gain major reports from the undecided at it makes it possible.

In the first screen I have been successfull to reach the undecided as repartition like that:

UKIP +12,1% (in apport to the basis)

Labour +1,9% (in apport to the basis)

Conservatives +0,1% (in apport to the basis)

I gained all these seats thanks to the massive report of the undecided, that is why I have been successful to gain in my second attemp (the 1st picture) 100 seats in more than in the first attempt (second picture), in just playing the last 4 days of campain!

How else do you reduce the LAB and CON vote as I've tried the 2 attack strategy you have used and I can only end up with about 70-100 seats?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, daons said:

How else do you reduce the LAB and CON vote as I've tried the 2 attack strategy you have used and I can only end up with about 70-100 seats?

Thanks

Mhmm it also depends of the momentum.

For example there:

Mathilde.PNG.a0c7774ab9bc766a91bc2126adb

There are 2 attacks on Brown and 2 attacks on Cameron + 1 for Clegg, everyone are Highly Successfull excepted 1 for the CON.

So I get all the undecided becaus the motor of the game gives undecided voters by momentum, I have +3 the others a very bad momentum (if we continue the election they continue to loose percents and they loose in the final picture I showed).

The goal is to reduce the Tory first from approximatively the end of the first week to the end, everyday make 3 fundraisings + getting every endorsements (they rise your % and help to receive more cash by fundraising).

And finally in the 9 last days spend on both parties at least 1 attack (you can add Brown) + add one broadcast for you in the final 3-4 days, 5 if needed.

The motor of the game is quite low in the first days of an attack...from what I saw.

The momentum is only really affected after something like 3 to 5 days, that's why the power of the attacks are also important for gaining time.

@Sami Try Mironov 2012 already.

2 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

@Sami Try Mironov 2012 already.

I finaly tried :P

i could have do better but with my limited means and time here is what I have been able to do:

ironov.PNG.d7dd136ecba1d4cc88f008cd9c09cc9d.PNG

Normally Mironov polls around 3,5% I almost dubbled his final score but the mod is really made to securize Putin even if you made a great job!

My max with the Communists is something like 19%.

I already tried a party with Putin without playing (press the play button untill the end) and I got 55%.

4 minutes ago, Sami said:

I finaly tried :P

i could have do better but with my limited means and time here is what I have been able to do:

ironov.PNG.d7dd136ecba1d4cc88f008cd9c09cc9d.PNG

Normally Mironov polls around 3,5% I almost dubbled his final score but the mod is really made to securize Putin even if you made a great job!

My max with the Communists is something like 19%.

I already tried a party with Putin without playing (press the play button untill the end) and I got 55%.

What a crappy Russia map. I'm really sorry, but I have to say this. The one I used for my P4E2008 Russia 2012 scenario (as well as my scheme for region abbreviation placements) was a lot more stream-lined and cleaned up, and actually had a separate region for each and every of the 83 Federal Subjects at the time, even though I started with the same base map from the P4E2004 Russia 2008 scenario that it's obvious this one is also based on.

@Sami Try the unrealistic version.It's less biased toward Putin.