270soft Forum
PoliticalStudent

Spain 2015 & 2016 General Elections

Spain had a General Election in December 2015, and another General Election in 2016, in both elections the result led to the collapse of the bipartidist system. This scenario is still in the working, but the votes are accurate, and I would like to think the map is also accurate. The rest needs to be improved. Someone interested?

SPANISH GENERAL ELECTION: Spain.zip

spainmap.png.3400b4c00f41ba77e823a76714ec4a59.png

2 hours ago, PoliticalStudent said:

Spain had a General Election in December 2015, and another General Election in 2016, in both elections the result led to the collapse of the bipartidist system. This scenario is still in the working, but the votes are accurate, and I would like to think the map is also accurate. The rest needs to be improved. Someone interested?

SPANISH GENERAL ELECTION: Spain.zip

spainmap.png.3400b4c00f41ba77e823a76714ec4a59.png

I'm interested. And it's always good in my opinion, and warms my heart, when a two-party system collapses into a multi-party system. :P

I did a version of this for PMI, though it's still waiting on PR to get working properly. I'm interested to see how precisely it might work done in President Infinity instead.

5 hours ago, JDrakeify said:

I did a version of this for PMI, though it's still waiting on PR to get working properly. I'm interested to see how precisely it might work done in President Infinity instead.

I remain dubious of parliamentary-style elections of any sort being done as scenarios by PI. Even @NYrepublican needed some extra software additions not part of or supported by the game that I was leery of to make his Weimar Republic Reichstag and potential and planned Israeli Knesset elections have a chance of working. That being said, I'll wait and see before making any solid judgements.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

I remain dubious of parliamentary-style elections of any sort being done as scenarios by PI. Even @NYrepublican needed some extra software additions not part of or supported by the game that I was leery of to make his Weimar Republic Reichstag and potential and planned Israeli Knesset elections have a chance of working. That being said, I'll wait and see before making any solid judgements.

Since you mentioned it I'm toying with the idea of making a game where you play As a legislator and have to work to get certain legislation passed. Each bill will be a campaign.

Would you guys be interested in that.

8 hours ago, Patine said:

@Patine If you're concerned about security I'll happily send you the source code of the app.

On 3/8/2017 at 0:11 PM, NYrepublican said:

Would you guys be interested in that.

Yes.

There is already a game, or an app, in which you play as a Congressman, and you have to campaign to Congress in order to have something passed. You have to fundraise, and put ads on the media, in order to have your bill gain momentum. I have that app in my iPad but I don't recall the name. It's pretty limited, they are like 10 bills you can support.