• Twilight Struggle (With vcczar?)
    • Ultimate General Civil War
    • Debate Night (Not game)
    • Political Podcast (Not game)

Just now, CalebsParadox said:

Power and Revolution. 

Sorry I'm half-asleep today.

@CalebsParadox that is strange...

I do not think the DLC are necessary to get it, but there has been a recent uptade.

I confirm to you!

No DLC necessary but you need to have the last update of the game which is normally available by itself when you launch the game on your computer.

Here is the detail of their last update, the version is 6.32

http://www.power-and-revolution.com/maj.php?langue=en

For playing as opponent it is simple, every 4 months you go to an artist and you ask that she or he talks good about you, and you get 7% in the polls in favorability. But each 4 months only they did it to fix it.

And to gain popularity when an umpopular law is proposed you need to reach every associations concerned in the option "calling a labor to protest against the law", for example the labors against the reduction of the minimum wage, and also try if it is according to the political beliefs of your party to make it organise a protest party.

For the election to win it takes a big meeting every week with a great promise, like increase Work's conditions or improve individual liberties, the polls of popular opinion can help you. You should dispatch at the best your 15 potential meetings in the best way during the timeline of campain.

To gain cash you can launch collect, but it gives a lot of cash only during the election, it is the same for the rich guy of the right which will help you.

But to be honest it will be normal if you have difficulties to win easily with the Libertarians :p.

My Gary Johnson has been re elected President of the United States with 36% of the popular vote while he reduced the federal debt to 26% without any cuts and improved liberties on religion and education, he also had 100% of popularity and reduced the pollution of the US from more than 5300 thousands of pollution particules to 3885 in his first mandate.

In more, he had recruited his next Republican and Democratic opponent as minister to say bad things about them in public and they were very less popular than him (36% and 57%).

It is the light problem the game have with the small parties, that is why I would prefer to switch him to the Democrats (that is possible in the game in "my party" where you're the head of the state only :p).

Otherwise for adding the real name in Bonus you have an outlet in which it is written "add a kit" and you can change the name of John Foxson to Gary Johnson. Finally you save the kit and export it in CSV form, (it is just in your screan as possibility when you turn to the previous menu).

Then you turn back to the party you want to launch (it has to be new) and in the outlets where you choose your character in you have the possibility to define the money used and the timeline, you also have an outlet with the picture of a man in the close side, it is to put your kit and you take it. For example if in CSV you wrote "Gary Johnson" as name for the save the kit will be available in the scroll down of the concerned outlet :).

On 8/2/2017 at 6:34 PM, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Things to be uploaded within the next two weeks (Priority first-last)

-Finish President Infinity playthrough

-Political Podcast

-Power and Revolution (Scotland Independence? USA Playthrough?)

-Whip the vote

-Random gaming videos

Debate Night will be thrown in somewhere, that and the Political Podcast are depending on participants schedules

and if anyone has steam and would like to add me it is TyroneTheCalzone

proper channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyCPBh6wX0h8kueTLG_u_A

When's the next video? I'll be home in an hour or so and maybe we can film that HOI3 episode.

Uploading channel update!

My (short) Channel update vid is published!

also @CalebsParadox @vcczar @Patine I was thinking of doing a weekly political podcast through discord probably every saturday morning (like 8am est-830am est) would you guys be intrested? It would just be basic political talk

2 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

also @CalebsParadox @vcczar @Patine I was thinking of doing a weekly political podcast through discord probably every saturday morning (like 8am est-830am est) would you guys be intrested? It would just be basic political talk

No guarantees. As a governments employee, I don't like to have to get up at set hours on weekend mornings unless I really have to.

1 hour ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I like the idea of it, but I won't have time with my schedule and various side-projects. I wouldn't rule out making an appearance, but I make no promises, and predict that it will be closer to unlikely than likely. 

uploading the stream in full in a half hour all friday the 13th gameplay!

Just now, vcczar said:

I like the idea of it, but I won't have time with my schedule and various side-projects. I wouldn't rule out making an appearance, but I make no promises, and predict that it will be closer to unlikely than likely. 

no problem! I just want to find one other person i can consistently do it with while you and patine can do it whenever you have the time

@TheMiddlePolitical Sounds great!