• President Infinity
    • Power and Revolution
    • Supreme Ruler Ultimate
    • Out of the Park Baseball 18
    • Twilight Struggle (With vcczar?)
    • Ultimate General Civil War
    • Debate Night (Not game)
    • Political Podcast (Not game)

What would you like to see videos on? Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U

(Limited until i get a new graphics card)

I would also love to include you guys into some debate nights and political podcasts

@vcczar @Patine @jvikings1 @Conservative Elector 2 @jnewt @CalebsParadox @QuickHead555 @NYrepublican @Reagan04 

@TheMiddlePolitical you linked to your dashboard not your channel. Anyway, I'm excited for it.I'm looking into PyGame and am thinking of re-creating some old arcade games (it's relatively simple). If I do  it I could send it to you if you want. I may or may not be able to join some debate nights and podcasts, I'll see if I can, it depends on my schedule.

44 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@TheMiddlePolitical you linked to your dashboard not your channel. Anyway, I'm excited for it.I'm looking into PyGame and am thinking of re-creating some old arcade games (it's relatively simple). If I do  it I could send it to you if you want. I may or may not be able to join some debate nights and podcasts, I'll see if I can, it depends on my schedule.

sounds good

First Video will be: President Infinity Bernie Sanders 2016 Feel the Bern or the Burn?

1 minute ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

First Video will be: President Infinity Bernie Sanders 2016 Feel the Bern or the Burn?

Well I'm looking into XML and the other things I'll need for game development I'm thinking of making a game where you have to pass various legislation. 1 campaign per legislation.

First Video is being uploaded excuse me being a college grad with a lighter voice,also my Aussie dialect still sometimes sneaks in. 

-First Video mess up on words sometimes 

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

First Video is being uploaded excuse me being a college grad with a lighter voice,also my Aussie dialect still sometimes sneaks in. 

What's the name of your channel?

Just now, LegolasRedbard said:

What's the name of your channel?

TyroneTheCalzone

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

TyroneTheCalzone

I love it.

This has inspired me... 

Also you can enable fan-made captions which can be helpful for the debate night and political podcasts.

@TheMiddlePolitical I was subbed already, I noticed it in my feed and then here, keep it up!

Things to be uploaded within the next two weeks (Priority first-last)

-Finish President Infinity playthrough

-Political Podcast

-Power and Revolution (Scotland Independence? USA Playthrough?)

-Whip the vote

-Random gaming videos

Debate Night will be thrown in somewhere, that and the Political Podcast are depending on participants schedules

and if anyone has steam and would like to add me it is TyroneTheCalzone

proper channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyCPBh6wX0h8kueTLG_u_A

5 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

What would you like to see videos on? Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U

(Limited until i get a new graphics card)

I would also love to include you guys into some debate nights and political podcasts

@vcczar @Patine @jvikings1 @Conservative Elector 2 @jnewt @CalebsParadox @QuickHead555 @NYrepublican @Reagan04 

I've only ever even played one of the above games (the one I have should be obvious).

14 hours ago, Patine said:

I've only ever even played one of the above games (the one I have should be obvious).

If your interested in political simulation (of any country) though buggy i recommend Power and Revolution

Interesting games you maked me discover!

I play as Gary Johnson as Pres in P and R currently but oh god I am hesitating to switch for the Democrats as it is easier to play a main party than struggle between the Republicans and the Democrats who take you back easily the middle terms -_-.

Trump resigns in 2017 due to too majors reforms in labor => 216 libertarians elected and 49 senators YEEEES.

Mid terms...=> 134 congressmen and 29 senators :'(.

10 hours ago, Sami said:

play as Gary Johnson as Pres in P and R currently but oh god I am hesitating to switch for the Democrats as it is easier to play a main party than struggle between the Republicans and the Democrats who take you back easily the middle terms -_-.

I just picked up the game and I don't really understand how to play as the opposition party very well. I know that getting public support from high profile individuals raises popularity, and I raised mine to about 55% by election day as the generic center right party with no representation in the U.S. However, I was never listed as a candidate or anything, and my party did not run anyone nor could I make a platform or whatever is was called. What was I doing wrong? Do you have to declare your intention to run? How do you make actual grounds for your party?

Also, how did you play as Gary Johnson? Is there a mod renaming all of the significant politicians or something? Or adding new parties? That would make the game feel more immersive. 

1 minute ago, CalebsParadox said:

I just picked up the game and I don't really understand how to play as the opposition party very well. I know that getting public support from high profile individuals raises popularity, and I raised mine to about 55% by election day as the generic center right party with no representation in the U.S. However, I was never listed as a candidate or anything, and my party did not run anyone nor could I make a platform or whatever is was called. What was I doing wrong? Do you have to declare your intention to run? How do you make actual grounds for your party?

Also, how did you play as Gary Johnson? Is there a mod renaming all of the significant politicians or something? Or adding new parties? That would make the game feel more immersive. 

You just got PI?