Jump to content
270soft Forum
vcczar

Historical Scenario Commission Election Updates!

Recommended Posts

Progress Report: August 3, 2017 

Scenarios updated and uploaded: 1788-1872

Scenarios updated, but need flag images before I upload: 1876-1912

Scenarios with events added, but still need to be updated otherwise: 1916-1956

@Patine @NYrepublican

I will be away from the computer starting tomorrow for a few days. I will probably not have much time when I get back on. It would be wonderful if I could get the following by August 15th. 1. Flag images from Patine  2. Issue images from NYRepublican 3. 1912 Campaign poster/button image for that scenario (Wilson or Roosevelt) 4. 1956 Campaign poster/button image, probably "I Like Ike." Thanks, if you can do it by Aug 15. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back online. Whenever images can be sent, I can progress. For now, I'll work on my 2020 election

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vcczarDone with the icons will send now then will send maps and icons to Patine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

@vcczar sent the icons

Thanks! Now when I get the flags from @patine, I can upload the scenarios.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vcczar I'll do all the historical state flags listed on Wkipedia right now for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@vcczar I'll do all the historical state flags listed on Wkipedia right now for you.

I've got all the flags on my hard-drive and cropped. I just need to package them. Sorry for my tardiness. What's the last election you have from me @vcczar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

I've got all the flags on my hard-drive and cropped. I just need to package them. Sorry for my tardiness. What's the last election you have from me @vcczar?

1872

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 11:55 AM, vcczar said:

Progress Report: August 3, 2017 

Scenarios updated and uploaded: 1788-1872

Scenarios updated, but need flag images before I upload: 1876-1912

Scenarios with events added, but still need to be updated otherwise: 1916-1956

@Patine @NYrepublican

I will be away from the computer starting tomorrow for a few days. I will probably not have much time when I get back on. It would be wonderful if I could get the following by August 15th. 1. Flag images from Patine  2. Issue images from NYRepublican 3. 1912 Campaign poster/button image for that scenario (Wilson or Roosevelt) 4. 1956 Campaign poster/button image, probably "I Like Ike." Thanks, if you can do it by Aug 15. 

I'm sending 3 and 4 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Patine said:

I've got all the flags on my hard-drive and cropped. I just need to package them. Sorry for my tardiness. What's the last election you have from me @vcczar?

Yeah, 1872

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

I'm sending 3 and 4 now.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vcczar When will the election till 1964 be up. I really want the improved 1948,1932,and 1960 campaigns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

@vcczar When will the election till 1964 be up. I really want the improved 1948,1932,and 1960 campaigns.

I'm not putting anything up until I get the flags from @Patine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'm not putting anything up until I get the flags from @Patine

I'll try to get them up this evening, at least up to 1912.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'm not putting anything up until I get the flags from @Patine

@Patine I'll handle post-1912

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patine said:

@vcczar I just sent the flag sets from 1876-1912 to your email. I'll have 1916-1964 sent shortly.

Got it! Thanks! I should have updated scenarios up on Tuesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@vcczar When will the elections be posted?

I'm going to start doing that today. Not sure when or how many will go up by the end of the day. I'm moved to Philadelphia, but not completely moved in. I'll be in NYC on Thursday, and I have an important work meeting I have to prepare for on Tuesday. I should get a few, if not all of them up, with the next 7 days, however. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'm going to start doing that today. Not sure when or how many will go up by the end of the day. I'm moved to Philadelphia, but not completely moved in. I'll be in NYC on Thursday, and I have an important work meeting I have to prepare for on Tuesday. I should get a few, if not all of them up, with the next 7 days, however. 

I'm assuming you won't be in my section of the city (It's not in Manhattan)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I'm assuming you won't be in my section of the city (It's not in Manhattan)

You told me where you live. I won't be there. I'll be in Manhattan, mostly south of 14th Street. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying my hand at modding PI for the first time by attempting to split the 1788-1800 map between presidential and vice-presidential regions. However, when I edit the fill positions for one set of states, it edits the fill position for the other set. This also applies to names and abbreviations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×