270soft Forum
NYrepublican

Forum presidents

Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates? poll 1

2. 2. Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates? poll 2

3. 3. Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates? poll 3

I think you found the only way I'd vote for Servo. 

2 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Vcczar for president, it would be a landslide.

These are very early returns for that race 15 or so votes have yet to be cast

17 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Vcczar for president, it would be a landslide.

Servo75 vs Koneke would be the biggest landslide in election history in actual democracies.

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

Servo75 vs Koneke would be the biggest landslide in election history in actual democracies.

Sure looks like it :lol:

my favorite of Koneke's posts has to be his definition of propoganda

On 5/27/2017 at 6:14 PM, koneke said:

Propaganda is recognised as a wanting to hit the receivers feelings. As long as i am factual it isn't propaganda. Most of my claims are rooted in historical truths. You just won't recognise it as being true as which i am unhappy and wish for you to get the truth

Huh I wonder who the one person who voted for Koneke is...

2 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates?

I don't quite understand the logic or choice of the pairings here.

Just now, NYrepublican said:

The pairings were randomly assigned.

Well, that would be a real, quality, stellar Presidential qualifying system everyone could get behind, wouldn't it? :P 

2 hours ago, koneke said:

i voted for newt because Reagan thinks my comments are "of no value"

Yes please, vote for him, we don't want that here, your comments have absolutely no value whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Yes please, vote for him, we don't want that here, your comments have absolutely no value whatsoever.

so i did. I will always fight against you because you insulted me, when i had done nothing against you.

26 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Here's the ones I could quote from unclosed threads, many of his other posts which are much more controversial(with good reason) are on closed threads and thus I can't quote them. @Reagan04

On 7/14/2017 at 2:43 PM, koneke said:

racism is one of the most natural things in the world and most people are racist even though they say they aren't they just wanna hide it.

On 6/12/2017 at 5:40 PM, koneke said:

It is a problem that homosexuals have political power, because gays usually have an indifference to the future because they do not reproduce.

As an example i can point to Angela Merkel who has no children and is behind the catastrophic handling of the migrant crisis. She simply has no reason to care for the future, and this is the result. I'd want heterosexuals like Trump who have many children he truly loves which means he has a big incentive to care for the future and the lives of the next generations.

On 6/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, koneke said:

You're allowed to think for yourself, sometimes i think in generals and averages but only write absolutes. If you're not able to grasp that. Then that is also fine, then you won't get a lot out of my writing.

The comment above just makes no sense.

On 6/13/2017 at 7:34 AM, koneke said:

You're the one who don't understand anything, it is pretty simple. No children = no incentive to care about the future. If you can't grasp that 1st grade might be where you should start over again.

On 6/10/2017 at 5:41 PM, koneke said:

I am a Richard Spencer type White Nationalist. My main focus is demographics, because we can't make Western Civilization great again with brown babies.

On 6/3/2017 at 9:39 AM, koneke said:

I am speaking facts, the 18 Senators who voted against the immigration act 1965 were all southern senators from Jim Crow States.

If the klan had been active in electing northern and western senators... america wouldnt be this somorra, gomorra blending races...

On 6/2/2017 at 7:09 PM, koneke said:

if the klan had been stronger and had spread to all over the country in the 1960's... we wouldnt have the immigration act of 1965 that made the US into a sodoma and gomorra

On 6/2/2017 at 3:25 PM, koneke said:

"Many concerns were raised over Charles's marriage to a Roman Catholic, French princess Henrietta Maria, in 1625. The Parliament refused to assign him the traditional right to collect customs duties for his entire reign, deciding instead to grant it only on a provisional basis and negotiate with him."

he was a filthy catholic-lover

On 5/20/2017 at 4:08 PM, koneke said:

gramma doesnt really matter, when you get the intention

The sad thing about this one is he misspelled grammar.

8 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

You mean Eric Thomas?

No, Thomas Eris. Anyone who played POWER knows who I'm talking about. 

2 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

Amen my friend! See this here is more proof that both liberals and conservatives denounce racism and hateful ideologies. I dont think JNewt wants his vote either.

59 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Amen my friend! See this here is more proof that both liberals and conservatives denounce racism and hateful ideologies. I dont think JNewt wants his vote either.

Funny thing is he said that he voted for me because Reagan thinks his comments are "of no value", and that's something Reagan and I actually agree on. 

3 hours ago, SirLagsalott said:

No, Thomas Eris. Anyone who played POWER knows who I'm talking about. 

Oy vey.

6 hours ago, koneke said:

so i did. I will always fight against you because you insulted me, when i had done nothing against you.

MY NAME IS INIGO MANTOYA, YOU KILL MY FATHER, PREPARE TO DIE!

This is what you sound like, and I'm sorry but when you degrade one American on superficial qualities, you degrade all of us.