270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Edouard

Quebec 2014 released for Canada and British Infinity version

Hello!

After a long time of check I have been able to release the modern version of the 2014 Quebec election which took place the 7th April 2014 for the Canadian and UK infinity.

I also improved from the ancient version, adding some details.

The events are taking back some majors moments which maked this campain particular like the entrance of Pierre Karl Peladeau with the PQ, or the flip flop on the independence.

809966IMG040720172125150.png

Synopsis: In 2014 the Parti Québécois, an independentist party in the center left which is in power since two years is looking for a majority to have the means to...maybe, call a referendum in the next years. The debate of the Charta concerning the religious values has given a strong support to the party which leads in polls. Can the PQ wins or will someone else create the surprise?

Electoral calculus of the night result: I decided to follow the 2014 election at the closest way, the seats are following according to the election night to reproduce the counts from some firsts seats in Montreal (like Outremont) to many others in something like 45 minutes to reach the deepest regions, every counts are of course minute by minute.

Issues of the election:

-Deficit and Budget

-CETA

-Charta of Quebecers' Values

-Childcare

-CHSLD

-Corruption

-Electoral Reform

-Environment

-French language

-Health Care

-Hydro Quebec

-Immigration

-Independence

-Jobs

-Petrol of Anticosti

-Plan Nord

-Taxs

-Tuition Fees

Please let us comments and ideas, I am hesitating to work on another electoral fights.

Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

I also finalized and published it in the campain side of the forum thanks to the administrator who has been quickly helping:

http://campaigns.270soft.com/

Final draft:

2io7.png

In 2014 the Parti Québécois, an independentist party in the center left which is in power since two years is looking for a majority to have the means to...maybe, call a referendum in the next years. The debate of the Charta concerning the religious values has given a strong support to the party which lead in polls. Can the PQ wins or will someone else would create the surprise?

Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

NEW: If you met a problem of bmp with the Parti Québécois: Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

Please let us comments and ideas, I am hesitating to work on another electoral fights.

Thanks lizarraba!

@mrobbnyc I understood.

In my mod I putted the id parti québécois to the bmp, and to the others I made the _ touch.

But the party was good with everybody I consulted before to release...strange that your computer had a problem with, I pass to you the corrected version for the bmp

I will also add it under the original first if someone would have the same problem. 

Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

It has also been directly changed in the campain side.

Good to know :).

I am hesitant to work on the 2012 mod as at this period the three main parties could have the means to form a majority government.

The political assistant of the Pequist spokesperson of the official opposition in Quebec for Health and MP for Taillon Diane Lamarre offered me to work and help them for the 2018 Quebec election but it takes a formation.

I will see if it is yet possible this summer, if it is I will have better knowledges for doing the 2018!

4 minutes ago, Sami said:

The political assistant of the Pequist spokesperson of the official opposition in Quebec for Health and MP for Taillon Diane Lamarre offered me to work and help them for the 2018 Quebec election but it takes a formation.

I will see if it is yet possible this summer, if it is I will have better knowledges for doing the 2018!

I notice there are only six parties in your 2014 screenshot. There were over 20 parties running in the actual election... :P

26 minutes ago, Patine said:

I notice there are only six parties in your 2014 screenshot. There were over 20 parties running in the actual election... :P

Too many candidates to write-in :D!

The only party which could have been added (with enough interests to be played) could have be the Quebecer Conservative Party which was born some years ago but which is going to become a real minor party in the political Quebec life.

Because add the "Bloc Pot" which is unrelevant since Trudeau reform or the Green from Quebec where they can exist.... :P

But you're right, the father of my boyfriend always votes for the guy who has the less chances to win and it could be interested to add them, he for himself drew atoms in the case of the Bloc Québécois during the 2015 election :D (he was motivated by the election of a true libertarian at the head of the Conservatives of Canada like Maxime Bernier but when Max loosed to Andrew Scheer he lost a man for who he would have campained).

1 hour ago, Sami said:

Too many candidates to write-in :D!

The only party which could have been added (with enough interests to be played) could have be the Quebecer Conservative Party which was born some years ago but which is going to become a real minor party in the political Quebec life.

Because add the "Bloc Pot" which is unrelevant since Trudeau reform or the Green from Quebec where they can exist.... :P

But you're right, the father of my boyfriend always votes for the guy who has the less chances to win and it could be interested to add them, he for himself drew atoms in the case of the Bloc Québécois during the 2015 election :D (he was motivated by the election of a true libertarian at the head of the Conservatives of Canada like Maxime Bernier but when Max loosed to Andrew Scheer he lost a man for who he would have campained).

But the Bloc Pot, for instance, would have still had relevance in 2014, because Trudeau wasn't elected federally until 2015, and his victory was deemed absolutely certain in 2014.

18 minutes ago, Patine said:

But the Bloc Pot, for instance, would have still had relevance in 2014, because Trudeau wasn't elected federally until 2015, and his victory was deemed absolutely certain in 2014.

Yeah but they had something like 2 candidates...you want to make me work :'( OR YOU WANT TO ELECT WEED MPS :p!

I will wait before to do the 2018...

Something makes me think that the polls will change

Currently

CAQ 37%
PLQ 26%
PQ 22%
QS 9%
PCQ 2%

This man is also back in the PQ since 2 weeks

Jean Martin Aussat, former MP for the Parti Québécois between 2008 and 2011 for the economic questions leaved the party in 2011 to launch his own party named Option Nationale, which just wanted the independence

He was a close friend of Jacques Parizeau former PM and great economist, when Jacques died in 2015 he murmured he wanted to return within the PQ

His party is now abolished and will become part of Quebec Solidaire in the same time, it's a great slaps in theirface.

20 minutes ago, Sami said:

I will wait before to do the 2018...

Something makes me think that the polls will change

Currently

CAQ 37%
PLQ 26%
PQ 22%
QS 9%
PCQ 2%

My prediction is that it will be a razor edge Parti Vert majority with the Unite Nationale and the Parti Marxiste-Leniniste neck-to-neck for Official Opposition status and the Parti Libertarien being the fourth biggest holder of seats in the National Assembly. Don't bring your baskets on election day - you'll need barrels... :P

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

My prediction is that it will be a razor edge Parti Vert majority with the Unite Nationale and the Parti Marxiste-Leniniste neck-to-neck for Official Opposition status and the Parti Libertarien being the fourth biggest holder of seats in the National Assembly. Don't bring your baskets on election day - you'll need barrels... :P

OH GOOOOD

It was already awfull to bring possible the IRL crash of the PQ in the polls in my scenario because even the game can't bring that easily in 34 days (apart create -4 momentum everyday :D)

So if a Green/Libertarian party would raise from nowhere during the same campain it would be a nightmare xD

6 minutes ago, Patine said:

Oh, and I almost forgot, the Option Nationale will dominate the separatist vote.

On 03/03/2018 at 12:46 PM, Patine said:

Oh, and I almost forgot, the Option Nationale will dominate the separatist vote.

In write in so because they announced that they are going to merge with Quebec Solidaire xD.