270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sami

Quebec 2014 released for Canada and British Infinity version

Hello!

After a long time of check I have been able to release the modern version of the 2014 Quebec election which took place the 7th April 2014 for the Canadian and UK infinity.

I also improved from the ancient version, adding some details.

The events are taking back some majors moments which maked this campain particular like the entrance of Pierre Karl Peladeau with the PQ, or the flip flop on the independence.

809966IMG040720172125150.png

Synopsis: In 2014 the Parti Québécois, an independentist party in the center left which is in power since two years is looking for a majority to have the means to...maybe, call a referendum in the next years. The debate of the Charta concerning the religious values has given a strong support to the party which leads in polls. Can the PQ wins or will someone else create the surprise?

Electoral calculus of the night result: I decided to follow the 2014 election at the closest way, the seats are following according to the election night to reproduce the counts from some firsts seats in Montreal (like Outremont) to many others in something like 45 minutes to reach the deepest regions, every counts are of course minute by minute.

Issues of the election:

-Deficit and Budget

-CETA

-Charta of Quebecers' Values

-Childcare

-CHSLD

-Corruption

-Electoral Reform

-Environment

-French language

-Health Care

-Hydro Quebec

-Immigration

-Independence

-Jobs

-Petrol of Anticosti

-Plan Nord

-Taxs

-Tuition Fees

Please let us comments and ideas, I am hesitating to work on another electoral fights.

Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

I also finalized and published it in the campain side of the forum thanks to the administrator who has been quickly helping:

http://campaigns.270soft.com/

Final draft:

2io7.png

In 2014 the Parti Québécois, an independentist party in the center left which is in power since two years is looking for a majority to have the means to...maybe, call a referendum in the next years. The debate of the Charta concerning the religious values has given a strong support to the party which lead in polls. Can the PQ wins or will someone else would create the surprise?

Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

NEW: If you met a problem of bmp with the Parti Québécois: Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

Please let us comments and ideas, I am hesitating to work on another electoral fights.

Thanks lizarraba!

@mrobbnyc I understood.

In my mod I putted the id parti québécois to the bmp, and to the others I made the _ touch.

But the party was good with everybody I consulted before to release...strange that your computer had a problem with, I pass to you the corrected version for the bmp

I will also add it under the original first if someone would have the same problem. 

Quebec - 2014 mod 2.rar

It has also been directly changed in the campain side.

Good to know :).

I am hesitant to work on the 2012 mod as at this period the three main parties could have the means to form a majority government.