Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

NYC city council 2013

Recommended Posts

This scenario is officially being made for CI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the districts are very partisan here, I'd like to see if @Reagan04 can get a republican majority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

the districts are very partisan here, I'd like to see if @Reagan04 can get a republican majority.

We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Reagan04 so far I've implemented both Manhattan and Staten Island. The closest seat for a republican is -21 points, lean democrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Staten Island,Manhattan,Queens and Bronx implemented only Brooklyn's 18 seats left.

@Reagan04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Reagan04 here's the city-wide starting percentages without Brooklyn's ultra-blue seats done are 70.6% DEM,15.6% REP,1.1% Green,1% independents,0.8% Working Families,Reform 0.4%,Conservative 0.3%,Independence 0.1%Libertarians and Paul Newsome are at 0.0%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also third-parties get really strong in the scenario for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is anyone still interested in this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say I'm mildly interested. I had moved from NYC just before this election took place. I was in Park Slope, Brooklyn. In my 5 years in NYC, I also lived in NoLiTo (formerly part of SoHo) in Manhattan, and in Long Island City, Queens and Astoria, Queens. I nearly moved to Harlem and Greenpoint, Brooklyn at some points. I primarily hung out in Greenwich Village, East Village, Morningside Heights in Manhattan, and Williamsburg in Brooklyn. I worked in the Union Square area, SoHo, and near City Hall/Brooklyn Bridge. I also spent a lot of time in Sheepheads Bay, Brooklyn. I feel like I had a pretty full NYC experience; although, I only went to the Bronx about 4 times and I never set foot in Staten Island. I avoided Midtown at all costs. If anyone is curious, I did go to Trump Tower (the main 5th avenue building) about five times. I miss Greenwich Village the most. It's in the middle of everything; yet, it isn't as hectic. I used to hang around both Greenwich Village and East Village, often after midnight until about 4am. NYC at night is the most majestic thing, and the late night cafes and coffee shops are mostly quiet. One really memorable experience was walking on Wall Street at about 3am. I had the whole street to myself. It was amazing imagining the street full in the 1780s and 1790s with Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr practicing law near one another. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'd say I'm mildly interested. I had moved from NYC just before this election took place. I was in Park Slope, Brooklyn. In my 5 years in NYC, I also lived in NoLiTo (formerly part of SoHo) in Manhattan, and in Long Island City, Queens and Astoria, Queens. I nearly moved to Harlem and Greenpoint, Brooklyn at some points. I primarily hung out in Greenwich Village, East Village, Morningside Heights in Manhattan, and Williamsburg in Brooklyn. I worked in the Union Square area, SoHo, and near City Hall/Brooklyn Bridge. I also spent a lot of time in Sheepheads Bay, Brooklyn. I feel like I had a pretty full NYC experience; although, I only went to the Bronx about 4 times and I never set foot in Staten Island. I avoided Midtown at all costs. If anyone is curious, I did go to Trump Tower (the main 5th avenue building) about five times. I miss Greenwich Village the most. It's in the middle of everything; yet, it isn't as hectic. I used to hang around both Greenwich Village and East Village, often after midnight until about 4am. NYC at night is the most majestic thing, and the late night cafes and coffee shops are mostly quiet. One really memorable experience was walking on Wall Street at about 3am. I had the whole street to myself. It was amazing imagining the street full in the 1780s and 1790s with Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr practicing law near one another. 

that's why NYC is called the city that never sleeps.

In my queens neigborhood by 8 P.M the only place with a  lot of people is the train station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

that's why NYC is called the city that never sleeps.

In my queens neigborhood by 8 P.M the only place with a  lot of people is the train station.

Which neighborhood in Queens do you live in? I wonder if I've been there before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

Which neighborhood in Queens do you live in? I wonder if I've been there before. 

I'll PM you the neighborhood.I'm somewhat uncomfortable sharing such specific location information publicly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I'll PM you the neighborhood.I'm somewhat uncomfortable sharing such specific location information publicly.

No prob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×