270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LegolasRedbard

East Renfrewshire - General Election 2015

Postponing my still not worked on early alpha House of Cards Election to work on something a little closer to home, as in the actual place where I live. Now luckily for me Treasurer of the PC made a council election, so I can extract the map from that without having to try and use my paint skills. Here's a summary.

East Renfrewshire is the seat of Jim Murphy, the leader of Scottish Labour. Can he hold back the SNP surge and hold on to his seat?

Thoughts and comments and advice are very much welcome folks!

Decided to merge Giffnock and Thornliebank and Netherlee, Stamperland and Williamwood as that is what the map has

45 minutes ago, LegolasRedbard said:

Decided to merge Giffnock and Thornliebank and Netherlee, Stamperland and Williamwood as that is what the map has

lol I have no idea what this means. Brits and your weird town names :P

This is cool, I guess, maybe I should make the mayoral election in the very small town I live in (only 13,500 people live here, and only like 16% of them bothered to vote for a mayor)

16 minutes ago, President Garrett Walker said:

This is cool, I guess, maybe I should make the mayoral election in the very small town I live in (only 13,500 people live here, and only like 16% of them bothered to vote for a mayor)

Same even in big cities. In New York city only like 33% of eligible voters vote in the mayoral.In the city council it's even worse.

2 hours ago, President Garrett Walker said:

How many non-Americans (or even Americans, let's be fair) know where city names like Chicago, Milwaukee, Miami, and Seattle come from. A hint - they're from the languages (along with half the U.S. State names), either directly or bastardized, of the peoples who have been living in what is now the United States for hundreds of thousands before Christopher Columbus (what a despicable man - and I mean as a person, his whole legacy aside) arrived in the vicinity.

18 hours ago, Patine said:

How many non-Americans (or even Americans, let's be fair) know where city names like Chicago, Milwaukee, Miami, and Seattle come from. A hint - they're from the languages (along with half the U.S. State names), either directly or bastardized, of the peoples who have been living in what is now the United States for hundreds of thousands before Christopher Columbus (what a despicable man - and I mean as a person, his whole legacy aside) arrived in the vicinity.

Patine, please, for once don't bring racism, sexism, bigotry, and some other form of genocide into every single innocent conversation.

18 hours ago, Patine said:

4 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Patine, please, for once don't bring racism, sexism, bigotry, and some other form of genocide into every single innocent conversation.

LET'S NOT GET OFF TOPIC, SHALL WE?

48 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I was talking about Columbus, the man, himself. Have you read transcriptions from his own captain's logs of what he personally, in his own words, boasted and bragged of doing and openly and shamelessly pronounced. No "demographic judgements" were actually being made in that regard. Now I'm done. 

47 minutes ago, LegolasRedbard said:

LET'S NOT GET OFF TOPIC, SHALL WE?

Im tryin bud.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I was talking about Columbus, the man, himself. Have you read transcriptions from his own captain's logs of what he personally, in his own words, boasted and bragged of doing and openly and shamelessly pronounced. No "demographic judgements" were actually being made in that regard. Now I'm done. 

OK but it's off topic

3 hours ago, Patine said:

To my knowledge Columbus didn't serve in the house of commons. Seriously it's off-topic.

How do I upload a file? I want to share the first build

5 minutes ago, LegolasRedbard said:

How do I upload a file? I want to share the first build

http://www.files.com/

If you want to upload it to the campaigns website e-mail Anthony and ask for an Author's account.

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

http://www.files.com/

If you want to upload it to the campaigns website e-mail Anthony and ask for an Author's account.

It's not quite finished yet, but shall enquire!

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

@LegolasRedbard the super ultimate independent is on Ballot in Barrhead

Whoops, that shouldn't be there. The whole idea for the independent is not to be on any ballot and to be customised by anyone to their own idea. I'll fix it soon

I got 44% as Murphy.

13 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

@LegolasRedbard The candidates start of with way too much money.

As I said, ''tis but a early build and one I shall work on when I get back from school today