270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reagan04

UK 2017 Challenge

So I played as Glorious Mumma May and garnered 60% of the Popular vote winning every county where the Tories stood and the DUP holding their county. Sinn Fein also held on. Corbyn was nearly thrown out of office beating James Clark 43.6% to his 40.5%. My challenge is to beat the below map, also, if you have any questions about individual ridings or MPs, please ask! 

MUMMAMAYSURGE.PNG

7 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

So I played as Glorious Mumma May and garnered 60% of the Popular vote winning every county where the Tories stood and the DUP holding their county. Sinn Fein also held on. Corbyn was nearly thrown out of office beating James Clark 43.6% to his 40.5%. My challenge is to beat the below map, also, if you have any questions about individual ridings or MPs, please ask! 

MUMMAMAYSURGE.PNG

No Lib Dems? What happened to Farron? Did Mr Fish Finger take his seat? And did Diane Abbott keep hers?

3 minutes ago, LegolasRedbard said:

No Lib Dems? What happened to Farron? Did Mr Fish Finger take his seat? And did Diane Abbott keep hers?

Farron is (was in this scenario) MP for Westmorland and Lonsdale and Abbott is MP for Hackney North and Stoke Newington if you didn't know.

3 hours ago, LegolasRedbard said:

3 hours ago, LegolasRedbard said:

Farron is (was in this scenario) MP for Westmorland and Lonsdale and Abbott is MP for Hackney North and Stoke Newington if you didn't know.

Yes I was aware and here was Farron (Lib Dems got demolished lol) 

Farronded.PNG.2bef6c8dde876868eeaf4d3f7bbf655c.PNG

And ol' Diane Abbott, we gave her a run for here money but the old prune held on: 

HEYABOTT.PNG

16 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Yes I was aware and here was Farron (Lib Dems got demolished lol) 

Farronded.PNG.2bef6c8dde876868eeaf4d3f7bbf655c.PNG

The next update better have Mr Fishfinger Also Farron almost lost his seat in reality, but held on.

Capture.PNG.b68b44047bf2e408c4e08c2279305fc5.PNG

I was all for Mr Fishfinger.

5 hours ago, LegolasRedbard said:

The next update better have Mr Fishfinger Also Farron almost lost his seat in reality, but held on.

I don't think we've seen the last of Mr. Fishfinger... :P

27 minutes ago, Patine said:

I don't think we've seen the last of Mr. Fishfinger... :P

If there's another election if the MayDUP coalition collapses I want him to run again

6 hours ago, Presidentinsertname said:

did you cheat?

What? No! Of course not!

On 10/06/2017 at 5:21 PM, LegolasRedbard said:

The next update better have Mr Fishfinger.

I agree! I did wonder why a man dressed as a fish finger, of all things, was standing against Tim Farron. For anyone as poorly informed as myself, it was due to a twitter poll which suggested that the twitterati would trust a fish finger over Mr Farron: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3381600/tim-farron-will-have-to-defeat-a-giant-fish-finger-after-crowd-funding-campaign-raised-1500-for-joke-candidate-to-stand-against-him-in-snap-election/

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 9:10 PM, Manic said:

I agree! I did wonder why a man dressed as a fish finger, of all things, was standing against Tim Farron. For anyone as poorly informed as myself, it was due to a twitter poll which suggested that the twitterati would trust a fish finger over Mr Farron: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3381600/tim-farron-will-have-to-defeat-a-giant-fish-finger-after-crowd-funding-campaign-raised-1500-for-joke-candidate-to-stand-against-him-in-snap-election/

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎10 at 10:21 AM, LegolasRedbard said:

The upcoming exciting, action-packed political spy-fi thriller - "007: Fishfinger." :P

On 6/10/2017 at 0:21 PM, LegolasRedbard said:

How did you make that?

I just tied up Parliament 268-268, me playing as Labor and having won the popular vote. I'll show the results when my computer works again properly. 

7 hours ago, Patine said:

The upcoming exciting, action-packed political spy-fi thriller - "007: Fishfinger." :P

I almost wish I could use photoshop to cobble a poster together! :P