270soft Forum
dindu

U.K game

I bought the U.K game yesterday and played as May. I easily won a majority of seats. It was very easy. I easily pounded Corbin on his lack of experience and leadership. A week before the election i changed my platform to Far-right on both Immigration and Brexit. It was pretty amusing that i still won big.

I also once played as Hillary Clinton in the democratic primary, where my platform was far-right on all issues, but i still won big over Bernie. It's a bit weird how it's possible. I guess it was because i only did rallies with the issue Leadership so people didnt notice my platform.

18 hours ago, koneke said:

I bought the U.K game yesterday and played as May. I easily won a majority of seats. It was very easy. I easily pounded Corbin on his lack of experience and leadership. A week before the election i changed my platform to Far-right on both Immigration and Brexit. It was pretty amusing that i still won big.

I also once played as Hillary Clinton in the democratic primary, where my platform was far-right on all issues, but i still won big over Bernie. It's a bit weird how it's possible. I guess it was because i only did rallies with the issue Leadership so people didnt notice my platform.

whats your strategy in uk game?

and in president infinity?

1 hour ago, Twix1010 said:

Playing on Easy?

9 hours ago, Twix1010 said:

I usually chooses two positive themes for me, and the third negative for the opponent i want to destroy in the start.

When undecideds go down i might consider taking two attacking themes and one positive.

I made ads for the close places (points) and didnt bother campaign in deep red/labour places or deep blue/conservative.

Surrogate was also helpful putting on automatic where it barnstormed for me.

I tried to focus on Wales by campaigning there and winning the endorsement of the local center-left newspaper, following the principle of scarce ressources should be focused in a small section of the country. It was a pretty succesful strategy as i won 23 seats while Labour won 11 in Wales and Wales in my humble opinion seems to be leftie which makes it more nice.

In PI i do the same as in UK, though i tend in PI to focus on all swing states instead of just a few of them, which might be because i need all of them to simply win or because i am not smart enough to use my scarce time and ressources in a small section. The Primaries are another talk as i tend to only focus on the states in which i am only 0-10% behind unless it is PR, in which case i might do a little. In a funny way FPP seems to reward hard work as PR only give you a few more mandates that isnt that significant in terms of the time you spend, as FPP gives you everything even if you only won 33%

7 hours ago, Patine said:

Playing on Easy?

No i play on medium, i have never played on easy.