270soft Forum
streiner

New mode?

Hi,

I don't know anything about the mechanics of the game, but how hard would it be to add a mode in which removes all momentum from being seen? So momentum would still be a factor, only we wouldn't be able to see the actual numbers for any candidate, including ourselves.

Thank you!

55 minutes ago, streiner said:

Hi,

I don't know anything about the mechanics of the game, but how hard would it be to add a mode in which removes all momentum from being seen? So momentum would still be a factor, only we wouldn't be able to see the actual numbers for any candidate, including ourselves.

Thank you!

Well, all you have to do is not open the momentum screen. It probably wouldn't be a hard feature to implement but you technically can play the game without ever seeing your momentum by just not opening up certain menus. 

4 hours ago, SirLagsalott said:

Well, all you have to do is not open the momentum screen. It probably wouldn't be a hard feature to implement but you technically can play the game without ever seeing your momentum by just not opening up certain menus. 

True but for specific states, targeting etc, you need to open up the menu.

On 6/20/2017 at 7:44 PM, admin_270 said:

@streiner

It wouldn't be that difficult to implement this. It could be a component of the Fog of War option. Can you say why this is important?

I can, it breaks immersion, and feels cheaty to see a number saying how people feel rather than a bar or news event.

@admin_270 what happened to the timed game feature as well? It said it would be added in a future version in older versions.