270soft Forum
LegolasRedbard

UK General Election Poll 2017

UK General Election 2017  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you backing in the UK election in June?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • UKIP
    • Lib Dems
    • Greens
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • SDLP
    • Sinn Fein
    • DUP
    • UUP
    • Alliance
    • BNP
    • Monster Raving Loony
    • Other
  2. 2. Who do you think would make the best Prime Minister?

• Theresa May
    • Jeremy Corbyn
    • Tim Farron
    • Paul Nuttal
    • Caroline Lucas
    • Howling Laud Hope

6 minutes ago, Patine said:

Funny thing is, I've tried numerous times now to give responses and retorts to your uninformed, racist, skewed, and conspiracy-theory and fringe-author-inspired arguments based on educated, rational, logical, factual, and even a few attempted unbiased statements. But they have all seemed to impact you like a ball of ice slush against a reinforced titanium steel wall, triggering even more insultingly stupid, bigoted, and off-the-wall statements. Why last comment you had just griped about was moreso a matter of frustration and abdication of trying to seriously make you see reason and just lashing out in utter ambivalent annoyance rather than embarrassing myself by being ridiculous.

Like you aren't gulity of that. for example,when I bought up the NY state senate independent conference you wrote "Party politics, intrigues, labelling, and deception screw over the voters again. Down with Party Duopoly and all of their satellite, proxy, and puppet political organizations and give the voters REAL choice and politicians who are REALLY accountable to their constituents, not to party loyalty, line, and label, and to campaign donors and lobby groups!" that rant had nothing to do with the topic in question.

2 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

Like you aren't gulity of that. for example,when I bought up the NY state senate independent conference you wrote "Party politics, intrigues, labelling, and deception screw over the voters again. Down with Party Duopoly and all of their satellite, proxy, and puppet political organizations and give the voters REAL choice and politicians who are REALLY accountable to their constituents, not to party loyalty, line, and label, and to campaign donors and lobby groups!" that rant had nothing to do with the topic in question.

this refers to some ill-informed posts of yours.

21 minutes ago, Patine said:

Funny thing is, I've tried numerous times now to give responses and retorts to your uninformed, racist, skewed, and conspiracy-theory and fringe-author-inspired arguments based on educated, rational, logical, factual, and even a few attempted unbiased statements. But they have all seemed to impact you like a ball of ice slush against a reinforced titanium steel wall, triggering even more insultingly stupid, bigoted, and off-the-wall statements. Why last comment you had just griped about was moreso a matter of frustration and abdication of trying to seriously make you see reason and just lashing out in utter ambivalent annoyance rather than embarrassing myself by being ridiculous.

I don't think we'll ever agree on anything, because you're a leftist and i am a right-winger. You just hide your misinformed world view behind a protective layer of funny/ridicolous ad hominems and eloquent language that seems academic and informed. You're old wine on new bottles.

4 hours ago, koneke said:

I don't think we'll ever agree on anything, because you're a leftist and i am a right-winger. You just hide your misinformed world view behind a protective layer of funny/ridicolous ad hominems and eloquent language that seems academic and informed. You're old wine on new bottles.

@Patine's right though. 

Everytime he tries to present an argument and an explanation to it , you resort to other things.