270soft Forum
Reagan04

20(4?) years of Chafing

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

I think I may adopt it heading into 2012 for my Mike Huckabee playthrough.

That's pretty cool, yeah I am going to make a marathon run for the upcoming General Election(s) obviously the primaries is just the training mode!

Election Night: Hawaii

Hello, it is 6 PM Hawaii time and polls have officially closed. President Bush is pulling a clean sweep of the Islands and we can effectively call the race for him based on exit polls.

HI2004Chafe.PNG

35 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

That's pretty cool, yeah I am going to make a marathon run for the upcoming General Election(s) obviously the primaries is just the training mode!

oh nevermind the map.It's a clean sweep.

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

The map?

You mean the one I'm using it can be found here: https://mapchart.net/usa-counties.html

Good Question, so the set of primaries (3 Contests) that just finished will be up in a matter of minutes, then the Wisconsin Primary, then South Carolina, then the Islander Primary, and finally the Big Super Tuesday. I should be the presumptive nominee by Super Tuesday.

Election Night: DC,TN,NV

Welcome to Fox News, I'm your host, Brett Bear. It is 7 PM in Washington DC and the polls have just closed, Fox can project a stunning defeat for President Bush in his current home, Senator Chafee has won about 3/4 of the DC vote. Stay tuned for when we have polls close in Tenessee next hour, polls will close at 10 PM EST in Nevada!

---- 8 PM ----

It is now 8 PM on the Eastern Shore and Tenessee is beginning to send back some results. The Mountainous region is coming in reportedly Pro-Bush, however, the Lowlands are showing a deep dropoff into Chafee country, the Senator seems to be pulling support from Western Tennessee to forge a Clintonesque win, however that path seems narrow as polls have had him down for weeks. Stay tuned for Nevada and any possible calls from Tennessee.

---- 10 PM ----

It is 10 PM in DC and polls are now closing in Nevada. But before we dive into the first in the West, we look at the First in the South. We can now call Tennessee for Senator Chafee. Besting all the polls Chafee has seemed to have pulled a miracle. Beginning in Nevada we are seeing similar numbers, Chafee leading in Suburban Counties in the Northwest and in the Big Urban Clark County. However, many Rural counties have not yet reported in and this could change.

---- 11 PM ----

It appears it has not changed folks and Chafee will walk away with a clean sweep tonight! His large margins in Washoe, Carson, and Clark counties could not be offset by Bush's similar margins in less populous, Elko, Nye, and Humboldt counties.

TNbycounty.PNG

NVbyCounty.PNG

DC2004Chafe.PNG

TN2004Chafe.PNG

NV2004Chafe.PNG

31 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

I wish Tennessee could vote for politicians like Chafee... :P 

Well Caleb, in PI, the TNGOP has made your wishes their command!

1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

Good Question, so the set of primaries (3 Contests) that just finished will be up in a matter of minutes, then the Wisconsin Primary, then South Carolina, then the Islander Primary, and finally the Big Super Tuesday. I should be the presumptive nominee by Super Tuesday.

How's wisconsin and south carolina coming along?

6 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

How's wisconsin and south carolina coming along?

I needed to help a neighbor, so I'm still writing the aftermath report, WI, SC and the Islands are getting there.

Electoral Aftermath of TN, NV, DC Primaries

Hello and welcome to the After-Math. Last night we saw a moment of decision in the Republican Party. A trend decidedly against the Conservatives and towards a Moderate version of the Party with longtime leader of the Moderate faction, Senator Lincoln Chafee, sweep, DC, Nevada, and Tennessee, when that happens you know it's time for a change! Polls released after the landslide victory show the Senator besting the longtime unpopular President 47-44 nationally. Ad for delegates Chafee is projected to win 1600 and counting. The Democrats are still a mess but John Kerry is the frontrunner, however, a contested convention is currently predicted. 

Chafe4.PNG

((On to the next primaries!))

16 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

((On to the next primaries!))

how many days till Wisconsin?

Election Night: Wisconsin

It is 8 PM in Wisconsin and the polls have just closed. Senator Chafee comes in with a lead and looks like he will retain it.

---- 9 PM ----

In a strong showing in the Industrial West and keeping the President on his heels in the Milwaukee Suburbs and surrounding farms, Senator Chafee has landslided Wisconsin!

WIbycounty.PNG

WI2004Chafe.PNG

43 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

how many days till Wisconsin?

Sorry it took a while.

I love this. No offense intended to any other election-play-by-play-ers (myself included), but this blows everything else out of the water.

Election Night: Guam, South Carolina

It's 7 PM EST and we have a call to make already, South Carolina will be easily won by Senator Lincoln Chafee in a clean sweep of all the counties.

---- 5 AM ----

Thank you for staying with us and now as polls close in Guam we are getting an idea that this race will be much closer than SC.

---- 7 AM ----

We can finally determine the winner of Guam is....... PRESIDENT BUSH! In what pundits are calling the last possible win of the Bush campaign it is looking bleaker and bleaker for the President. In this race, he only eeked out a 200 vote victory

SC2004Chafe.PNG

Guam2004Chafe.PNG

24 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

I love this. No offense intended to any other election-play-by-play-ers (myself included), but this blows everything else out of the water.

I concur. The level of detail is incredible, I wish I had the time and knowledge to do this

4 minutes ago, Bruce Fischer said:

I concur. The level of detail is incredible, I wish I had the time and knowledge to do this

Thanks! Just wait for election night, and of course, Super Tuesday in just a few minutes!

Election Night: Wyoming

A clean sweep and a popular vote landslide in Wyoming: (Not much to commentate lol, this was a Super Tuesday teaser:P)

WY2004Chafe.PNG

Election Night: Super Tuesday!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I am your host, Brett Bear. Today is Super Tuesday and it's 7 PM EST, we have polls closing on the Coast but nothing yet in the way of real vote counts. We'll keep you informed.

--- 8 PM ---

We first turn our attention to Vermont and Rhode Island. Senator Chafee sweeping those states in landslides. RI is particularly partisan breaking a projected 97% for their own Senator.

VT2004Chafe.PNG

RI2004Chafe.PNG

--- 9 PM ---

The next 3 key states we visit are Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maryland

MA2004Chafe.PNG

As you see in MA, the Senator has gotten a clean sweep, and while also cleaning up in Maryland, he did lose a few deep red counties:MDbycounty.PNG

Despite an overall smattering:MD2004Chafe.PNG

Even closer in Connecticut with the Rich residents of Litchfield county hanging on to the President for dear life: 

CTbycounty.PNG

However, the President again was smashed overall: CT2004Chafe.PNG

(THAT WAS PART ONE, PART TWO IN MOMENTS!)

---- 10 PM ----

Let's take a foray into Minnesota and Ohio shall we, Senator Chafee has had a history of performing strongly in Working Class, Unionized areas, while the President seems to accel in farm and small town country. That being said, the Senator once again wiped out the President in both these important states:OHbyCounty.PNG

MNbycounty.PNG

OH2004Chafe.PNG

MN2004Chafe.PNG

WOOO, Senator Chafee is taking the President to the task!

--- 11 PM ---

We can now Call New York, after a low turnout in NYC, but dampened Conservative support Upstate and a Chafee surge in the West, we can call the state for the Senator!

NYbycounty.PNG

NY2004Chafe.PNG

--- 12 AM --- 

Polls have now closed in California, the big contest of the evening. In the Urban center Chafee ran ahead and racked up a large share of the Hispanic vote, Bush, on the other hand, won many big farming counties and regions.

CAbycounty.PNG

CA2004Chafe.PNG

(THE FINAL PART WILL BE UP VERY SOON!)

Geez, if Dubya somehow beats back Chafee and gets renominated, his reelection prospects don't look great...

--- 1 AM ---

Georgia, our final contest, is still too close to call. Chafee has picked up support from the Atlanta and Savannah regions, as well as the Central "Black Belt". The President dominates in the Northern Region and the Southern lowlands. The Suburbs of Atlanta are most likely going to decide this election.

--- 2 AM ---

Fox is ready to make a call for Georgia, after running just barely ahead in the very white and affluent Suburban Cobb county, President Bush, will win the 69 delegates in Georgia after a tight race. This is a big step, the Bush campaign poured millions into Georgia after being blown away in SC and TN, they have leaked a "Last Stand in the South" strategy. Time will only tell of its effectiveness. Never the less, President Bush wins by about 40k votes in Georgia tonight.

GAbycounty.PNG

GA2004Chafe.PNG