270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wolves

2012 French National Assembly Elections

18 hours ago, republicaninnyc said:

if the overseas constituencies are done I can look up the issues and do them for you.

as I said, it'll be out early june.

@wolves you can set default coalitions for the game in case that may be neccessary by adding coalition="true" to the relationships between two parties in relations.xml (In case you want to use it here or in another scenario).

I'm really anxious to play this scenario.

@wolves what's the current stage of development.

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

what's the current stage of development.

So sorry. I've been gone, it's nearly done. Hoping to get it out by the end of this weekend, there was a lot of candidates (a couple thousand) I had to do and thats the most stressful part of this also because the map im currently using is a bit "dodgy" so I've been trying to refine a bit of this until an official one has been released but that hasnt happened yet. I'll release this don't worry, just got some irl stuff conflicting which is why its been a bit delayed since the announcement that I actually had been working on one.

@wolves do you have an estimated release date?

@wolves it's almost time for the second round of the national assembly will this be done by then?

Okay I'm releasing this beta like version of it.

Mainly because I've done EVERYTHING, and I mean, EVERYTHING but the issues which has been kind of annoying. I've started working on the endorsers and I've got a whole lot more to come along. All constituencies are intact except from a few overseas ones so the number of seats needed for a majority is down by around 6 from irl. (this is because I couldnt really do what I needed with the map, still waiting on the official france scenario.

@NYrepublican

National Assembly 2012.rar

Just now, wolves said:

Okay I'm releasing this beta like version of it.

Mainly because I've done EVERYTHING, and I mean, EVERYTHING but the issues which has been kind of annoying. I've started working on the endorsers and I've got a whole lot more to come along. All constituencies are intact except from a few overseas ones so the number of seats needed for a majority is down by around 6 from irl. (this is because I couldnt really do what I needed with the map, still waiting on the official france scenario.

@NYrepublican

National Assembly 2012.rar

@lizarraba has made those overseas constituencies which you can copy to your map. Thanks for the beta link.