270soft Forum

How do i fix this

ok another example to illustrate exactly what's happening. this time i'm making an experimental Israel map(this is not meant to be used for a scenario this is to test how map-drawing works).when i'm on the universal region it's fine but after selecting a region to assign one of those drawn regions to a game region this happens.map_universal.JPGmap_after_region_select.JPG

first image is of the universal region the second is after selecting a region.

@admin_270 @vcczar

3 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

What it looks like is that the border lines are blurred or something. If you can send the raw map file I can help.

here it is.

israel.png

That's definitely the problem right there. You need a map with clean one pixel lines. These are blurry and messy and there's probably a place somewhere that it is missing a pixel (which is causing the region to fill the entire map).

Israel_districts_blank.pngA map like this should be what you're looking for.

10 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

That's definitely the problem right there. You need a map with clean one pixel lines. These are blurry and messy and there's probably a place somewhere that it is missing a pixel (which is causing the region to fill the entire map).

Israel_districts_blank.pngA map like this should be what you're looking for.

thx.though I'ms till having issues even when using that mapisrael_map_issue.JPGisraelmapissue2.JPG

It looks like the program you are using to resize the map causes lines to blur. I don't know of a program that doesn't do that. You might need to draw it manually, sorry.

Archived