270soft Forum

which of the following elections would you like to see

which of the following elections would you like to see?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which of the following elections would you like to see?

• Israel Prime minister 1996
    • NYC 1993 mayoral
    • Brexit referendum
    • France 2012
    • Italian general election 2013
    • Israel Knesset 2015
    • Fictional confederate election
    • German federal election, March 1933 (last election in pre-nazi germany)
    • Canadian federal election, 2015
    • Fictional EU President Election

Once I'm done with my NY 2010 Governor scenario.(I need to add optional minor parties and 3 more candidates which I'll do after the PI update since right now there's a massive bug that's halting the game in the beta version).I want you to vote on a scenario for me to do after.Feel free to suggest any other elections you'd like to see.

I've found methods to simulate all systems of countries mentioned in the poll in PI.

note:any of these elections will be released after the President Infinity update.

@admin_270 please move this topic to general

1 hour ago, republicaninnyc said:

Once I'm done with my NY 2010 Governor scenario.(I need to add optional minor parties and 3 more candidates which I'll do after the PI update since right now there's a massive bug that's halting the game in the beta version).I want you to vote on a scenario for me to do after.Feel free to suggest any other elections you'd like to see.

I've found methods to simulate all systems of countries mentioned in the poll in PI.

note:any of these elections will be released after the President Infinity update.

@admin_270 please move this topic to general

Now, you've explained your Knesset plan, but please tell me there's no plan to do the 2015 Canadian Federal Election by PI rather than PMI...

That being said, I'm currently doing some work on a historical 1935 Canadian Federal Election scenario.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

Now, you've explained your Knesset plan, but please tell me there's no plan to do the 2015 Canadian Federal Election by PI rather than PMI...

That being said, I'm currently doing some work on a historical 1935 Canadian Federal Election scenario.

I'm thinking of getting PMI which is why i included canada.

41 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

that was done for chancellor forever 2005 and can't be used by a modern 270soft game.

This is why I still use (and make scenarios by) Chancellor Forever, myself. I disagree sharply with Anthony's priorities on this that the system used in the majority of national legislative bodies' elections today that are remotely free and fair should just fall by the wayside and be obsoleted in terms of 270soft games to focus on perfecting and making more and more features and official scenarios for presidential and FPTP legislative body games. I believe, personally, it's the biggest mistake in priorities he's yet made, and he's yet given no timetable, or even committed statement, about reversing this mistake.

Archived