Scenarios   

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• 2020 (another one)
    • 1976 (The current one is a bit rough)
    • Ohio Governor.
    • Ohio Senate (2016)
    • Other

Well I want 88 first. Also make sure you include Jimmy in it, I want to do "Our Lord and Savior James Earl Carter Jr., 1977-2025" after I finish with the Empress Hillary Clinton series

After that, I'd love a better '76 scenario.

4 hours ago, LokiLoki22 said:

What are ya'll interested in once I finish 1988?

This doesn't guarantee I'll do it

Personally, with all due respect, I'm a bit fatigued with US scenarios. That doesn't mean I won't give ones that come out a try and constructive criticism - I just would like to see more and greater variety of scenarios set outside the US. I have a large docket planned (I had mentioned the ones I had an actual start on in a recent thread started by @republicaninnyc in the general forums). This isn't a xenophobic backlash against the American political system, mind, just a desire for variety and novelty.

8 minutes ago, Patine said:

Personally, with all due respect, I'm a bit fatigued with US scenarios. That doesn't mean I won't give ones that come out a try and constructive criticism - I just would like to see more and greater variety of scenarios set outside the US. I have a large docket planned (I had mentioned the ones I had an actual start on in a recent thread started by @republicaninnyc in the general forums). This isn't a xenophobic backlash against the American political system, mind, just a desire for variety and novelty.

I have no Idea what to do. I would do an Iceland one for CI, but I am completely lost with it.

2 hours ago, Bruce Fischer said:

Well I want 88 first. Also make sure you include Jimmy in it, I want to do "Our Lord and Savior James Earl Carter Jr., 1977-2025" after I finish with the Empress Hillary Clinton series

After that, I'd love a better '76 scenario.

Remember who you are talking to.

7 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I have no Idea what to do. I would do an Iceland one for CI, but I am completely lost with it.

CI would not be a good game engine for Iceland, to be honest. PMI would be BETTER if it had the MMP option instead of solid FPTP. I would do it by the old K4E, which has both a parliamentary government responsibility and MMP, but I'm not sure how many people here have that game, and it's very different to edit scenarios with, and Iceland is not the highest in personal docket, but I'd be willing to help anyone who was interested gain some familiarity with K4E - I believe Anthony sells the game for a song now.

@Take Me to La Riva is about to release an improved 1976, I think. What I would like to see are versions or improved versions of all the elections after 1960. Once this is done, we will have every presidential election. All will need to be improved, even those that I made, especially once favorability is added. 

8 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

Remember who you are talking to.

I know just wanted to make sure you didn't forget :P