270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

79 collected maps

3 minutes ago, victor1313 said:

add hungary to collection

map.bmp

Added I'll post an updated collection in the near future.

Just now, victor1313 said:

your download both portugal and hungary right??

yes

5 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

yes

Unfortunately, scenarios for either can't be made just yet at this time. We'll have to wait on that.

Just now, Patine said:

Unfortunately, scenarios for either can't be made just yet at this time. We'll have to wait on that.

Yes but it's good to have evrything ready to go for when it can be done.

15 minutes ago, victor1313 said:

have problems with creating or your talk about creators of scenarios??

I've already explained why we can't do these and many other country's elections just yet and what we're waiting for Anthony to cough up as an update in several posts now, including ones you've read and responded to.

4 minutes ago, loganite said:

Can someone create a map of North Carolina? I tried myself but the result ended up being... less than satisfactory

I'll try

10 minutes ago, loganite said:

Can someone create a map of North Carolina? I tried myself but the result ended up being... less than satisfactory

I'm not having much luck

Here's a map for Quebec. It works and to my knowledge has more regions than previous ones and doesn't have scenario specific stuff. (The one in the 79 maps collection wasn't working properly in Prime Minister Infinity (British).

Quebec.bmp

2 minutes ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

Here's a map for Quebec. It works and to my knowledge has more regions than previous ones and doesn't have scenario specific stuff. (The one in the 79 maps collection wasn't working properly in Prime Minister Infinity (British).

Quebec.bmp

Thanks.

3 hours ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

You're welcome. I was working on a Quebec scenario myself and thought it would be of help to people making ones in future. There have only been 1 or 2 so far to my knowledge but anyway.

edit: Something's up with the Gaspesie region and I've tried to fix it but no luck.

3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Thanks.

Actually, if one were to include PM4E scenarios, there have been over a dozen Quebec scenarios made, including a 1944 scenario, all election scenariosfrom 1970-2008, and both independence referendum scenarios, with most of them (with only a few exceptions) being made by a poster who departed sometime ago named Simon Vallee who was from Quebec.

3 hours ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

You're welcome. I was working on a Quebec scenario myself and thought it would be of help to people making ones in future. There have only been 1 or 2 so far to my knowledge but anyway.

edit: Something's up with the Gaspesie region and I've tried to fix it but no luck.

3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Thanks.

Sorry, correction. The user handle of the author of these scenarios was @Mattievail (I think),, he just happened to say his RL name was Simon Vallee.

1 minute ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

You have a map of the EU but here's one for Europe in general (got it from the Protestant Reformation scenario).

europe.bmp

Thanks