270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

79 collected maps

4 hours ago, lizarraba said:

Can you create a map for Spain with the Autonomous communities? If anthony finally add the PR, I would make a scenario for the Spanish election.

Already way ahead of you. 

These are not maps that I created but ones that i collected by looking through campaigns.270soft.com

6 hours ago, JDrakeify said:

Already way ahead of you. 

those links are broken

3 minutes ago, JDrakeify said:

Are you sure? I updated them a couple of hours ago, they work for me. 

Yes, they are broken. Try to upload the campaigns to mediafire.

Just now, lizarraba said:

Yes now work, amazing work.

One thing, are you from Spain?

Nope, though I have been following Spanish politics on and off for the last couple of years, but obviously a few things get lost in translation, so feel free to let me know if I have made any errors. 

7 minutes ago, JDrakeify said:

Nope, though I have been following Spanish politics on and off for the last couple of years, but obviously a few things get lost in translation, so feel free to let me know if I have made any errors. 

Well, you have put the fill position of Valencia in Castilla and León, so please fix it. The rest look good.

I am working on a 1979 Spanish General Election, so I will use your Spanish map, ok?

5 minutes ago, lizarraba said:

Well, you have put the fill position of Valencia in Castilla and León, so please fix it. The rest look good.

I am working on a 1979 Spanish General Election, so I will use your Spanish map, ok?

Unfortunately I won't be able to help since I don't have PMI. I'm thinking about getting PMI sometime soon though.

7 minutes ago, lizarraba said:

Your welcome, I look forward to seeing it.

I am not entirely sure what you mean about the fill position. One of the fill positions for Valencia is just above Castilla-La Mancha, but that is because there is an enclave there which, according to maps, is part of Valencia but not connected to it. Is that what you mean, I am not sure what else it could be. The map seems to work fine when I click on it. 

When i get PMI i'm looking forward to playing it.

also does anyone have an Israel map i want to implement the Israeli 1996 prime minister election in PI

6 hours ago, JDrakeify said:

I have add Vox, just for fun xD.

http://imgur.com/a/p3PYZ

21 minutes ago, lizarraba said:

Around of 60% of my Spanish 1986 election is completeted.

PI 1896.PNG

1936 would be an interesting scenario, but the map would have to be way different, as the Autonomous Communities didn't exist yet - there was a very different way of subdividing the country.