270soft Forum

79 collected maps

Just now, lizarraba said:

Yes now work, amazing work.

One thing, are you from Spain?

Nope, though I have been following Spanish politics on and off for the last couple of years, but obviously a few things get lost in translation, so feel free to let me know if I have made any errors. 

7 minutes ago, JDrakeify said:

Nope, though I have been following Spanish politics on and off for the last couple of years, but obviously a few things get lost in translation, so feel free to let me know if I have made any errors. 

Well, you have put the fill position of Valencia in Castilla and León, so please fix it. The rest look good.

I am working on a 1979 Spanish General Election, so I will use your Spanish map, ok?

5 minutes ago, lizarraba said:

Well, you have put the fill position of Valencia in Castilla and León, so please fix it. The rest look good.

I am working on a 1979 Spanish General Election, so I will use your Spanish map, ok?

Unfortunately I won't be able to help since I don't have PMI. I'm thinking about getting PMI sometime soon though.

7 minutes ago, lizarraba said:

Your welcome, I look forward to seeing it.

I am not entirely sure what you mean about the fill position. One of the fill positions for Valencia is just above Castilla-La Mancha, but that is because there is an enclave there which, according to maps, is part of Valencia but not connected to it. Is that what you mean, I am not sure what else it could be. The map seems to work fine when I click on it. 

21 minutes ago, lizarraba said:

Around of 60% of my Spanish 1986 election is completeted.

PI 1896.PNG

1936 would be an interesting scenario, but the map would have to be way different, as the Autonomous Communities didn't exist yet - there was a very different way of subdividing the country.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived