270soft Forum
Worldstar

2016 Malley Vs Paul

I Did This Just To See What Would Happen. Candidates: Martin O' Malley, Rand Paul, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Evan McMullin, And Micheal Bloomberg. I was Evan McMullin.

All I really did is just rally in Utah His Home state. O' Malley Was Gonna Win As He Lead And Won Almost Every Swing State. 

I Did Better Than Evan Because I Won Utah.  Johnson Also Won New Mexico.

Results:

Malley: EV: 382, Pop Vote. 84,88,.859

Paul: EV: 145, Pop Vote. 64,605,840

Johnson: EV: 5, Pop Vote. 9,972,947

Stein No EV's. Pop Vote. 4,055, 989

McMullin Or Me EV: 6, Pop Vote. 604,224

Bloomberg No EV's. Pop Vote. 2,398, 150.

I have A Exel File If You Want To See It On there.

Screenshot_1.png

results.csv

On 4/10/2017 at 4:48 PM, Worldstar said:

I Did This Just To See What Would Happen. Candidates: Martin O' Malley, Rand Paul, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Evan McMullin, And Micheal Bloomberg. I was Evan McMullin.

All I really did is just rally in Utah His Home state. O' Malley Was Gonna Win As He Lead And Won Almost Every Swing State. 

I Did Better Than Evan Because I Won Utah.  Johnson Also Won New Mexico.

Results:

Malley: EV: 382, Pop Vote. 84,88,.859

Paul: EV: 145, Pop Vote. 64,605,840

Johnson: EV: 5, Pop Vote. 9,972,947

Stein No EV's. Pop Vote. 4,055, 989

McMullin Or Me EV: 6, Pop Vote. 604,224

Bloomberg No EV's. Pop Vote. 2,398, 150.

I have A Exel File If You Want To See It On there.

Screenshot_1.png

results.csv

HOW THE FUCK DO JOHNSON BREAK THE 6% OF THE VOTE WITH THE SON OF RON PAUL ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET????

2 hours ago, Presidentinsertname said:

HOW THE FUCK DO JOHNSON BREAK THE 6% OF THE VOTE WITH THE SON OF RON PAUL ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET????

Gay Marriage and Abortion?

20 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Gay Marriage and Abortion?

No he's right. Johnson would have gotten about as much as McMullen. PI can't differentiate well though. 3rd Parties only did so well this year because of the choices. Libertarians thrived under conservatives who didn't want to vote for trump. Those conservatives would vote for Paul. What's more is Libertarian minded people would also vote for Paul to help him win as opposed to a corporate Republican like Romney or McCain.

Ya, there is no way the Libertarian Party would do so well with Rand at the top of the Republican ticket.

18 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

No he's right. Johnson would have gotten about as much as McMullen. PI can't differentiate well though. 3rd Parties only did so well this year because of the choices. Libertarians thrived under conservatives who didn't want to vote for trump. Those conservatives would vote for Paul. What's more is Libertarian minded people would also vote for Paul to help him win as opposed to a corporate Republican like Romney or McCain.

Most of the  republicans that didnt vote for trump were neo cons and there is no way in he'l anyone who is blood related to ron Paul is getting votes from neocon