270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

tri-state area map

I am trying to make a fictional scenario for a tri-state election upon a fictional secession of the tri-state area from their respective states.I can't find a map for it though.can someone please find or make a map for me to use for the fictional scenario.

this is for a scenario i'm making where the parts of those states formed a 51st state seceding from their previous states for various reasons and are having their first election for governor.

Edited by republicaninnyc
update

3 hours ago, republicaninnyc said:

I am trying to make a fictional scenario for a tri-state election upon a fictional secession of the tri-state area from the union.I can't find a map for it though.can someone please find or make a map for me to use for the fictional scenario.

I'm sorry, but I can't remember which three states colloquially are known as the "Tri-State Area."

There are many tri-state areas in the country. Judging by your name I assume you mean the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania tri-state area? Maybe the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut tri-state area? You'll need to be more specific.

I mean the NY-NJ-CT tri-state area for this scenario.A map that can be used as a guide can be found below.New_York_Metropolitan_Area_Counties_Illu

I just don't know how to convert that map into one that president infinity can use.also this election will be using the new popular vote feature in the president infinity beta.

8 hours ago, republicaninnyc said:

I just don't know how to convert that map into one that president infinity can use.also this election will be using the new popular vote feature in the president infinity beta.

Me neither. Because when you try to make it smaller, the borders are getting blurred. That's quiet a problem for me to make new maps working.

I know last time i tried to make a map it ended badly. i just got a corrupted map of what i think was one of NYC,nassau county and suffolk county. I think it was an issue with how the borders were drawn and it getting blurred because of how small the map was.

On 4/12/2017 at 9:00 PM, NYrepublican said:

I mean the NY-NJ-CT tri-state area for this scenario.A map that can be used as a guide can be found below.New_York_Metropolitan_Area_Counties_Illu

Wouldn't that map be a quadristate area as it includes Pike County, Pennsylvania? Also to get it into PI you have to covert the image to a BMP.

@Reagan04 it'd technically include Pike County yes. I finished making the map after 2 hours.

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Reagan04 it'd technically include Pike County yes. I finished making the map after 2 hours..

Just messing around :P

@Reagan04 Here it is. If someone could help  me with the project I'd much appreciate.

Edited by NYrepublican
clarified

It is funny to imagine what the politics would be like if the tri-state area seceded. I wonder what the major issues would be for the region, and how the counties would polarize?

21 hours ago, thr33 said:

It is funny to imagine what the politics would be like if the tri-state area seceded. I wonder what the major issues would be for the region, and how the counties would polarize?

I know. I'll do that after my next planned scenario which is NY-6 Congressional election,2016, then City Council District 29,2017.