270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JDrakeify

UK PMI Scenarios

4 hours ago, bruhgmger2 said:

I don't know if it's do-able, but could you make a scenario from when the elections were between the Liberals and the Conservatives?

One day to plan to really take a dive and stretch the limits and go to the beginning of British party politics (and party politics in any electoral sense globally at all, except arguably the Roman Republic), and do the English House of Commons November 1640 election - between the Royalists, or "Cavaliers," and the Parliamentarians, or "Roundheads."

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:38 PM, JDrakeify said:

I am probably going to take a break from these scenarios for a while. There is only so much number inputting that you can do before the whole thing seems a pretty tedious prospect. If I start up again, it will be 1950/51 I do first. After that, who knows?

I am thinking about working on 2001 by using your 1997 scenario as a base to work of off.  Would that be ok with you?  I would credit you when posted.

14 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

I am thinking about working on 2001 by using your 1997 scenario as a base to work of off.  Would that be ok with you?  I would credit you when posted.

If you do that, and I port 2005 over from PM4E, we'll have an unbroken chain of elections from '79 to '17. I think there is also one of the '74 elections on PM4E, which I might do.

On 19/07/2017 at 8:31 PM, jvikings1 said:

Be my guest. It will be good to have another election in sequence. 

59 minutes ago, JDrakeify said:

Be my guest. It will be good to have another election in sequence. 

I plan some very old scenarios for the UK in a non-ordered way by inspiration and interest at various places on my docket list, but likely almost all old enough that none of the candidates in any of the seats would likely be alive today.

1 hour ago, JDrakeify said:

I've uploaded a new 1950 Scenario to the campaign section. As always, let me know if there are any issues with it. Enjoy!

Sweet.  I'll check it out when I have a chance.  I'm sure it is another quality scenario considering how well your others are done.

1 hour ago, JDrakeify said:

I've uploaded a new 1950 Scenario to the campaign section. As always, let me know if there are any issues with it. Enjoy!

Is the Communist Party of Great Britain an available player in this one?

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Is the Communist Party of Great Britain an available player in this one?

Yep. I put the National Liberals in there as well, though they were running in coalition with the Tories at the time. 

4 hours ago, JDrakeify said:

I'll check it out.

@JDrakeify What scenarios will you be making in the future? I'm really enjoying your UK series

On 22/08/2017 at 8:33 PM, NYrepublican said:

@JDrakeify What scenarios will you be making in the future? I'm really enjoying your UK series

I've had a few Spain scenarios on the go which I'll release when we get PR. UK-wise, the only definite is that I'll do 2005 next. After that, I might do 1951 or one of the inter-war elections. I wouldn't put a timetable on it though.

3 hours ago, JDrakeify said:

2005 is uploaded, if people want to check it out.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, JDrakeify said:

2005 is uploaded, if people want to check it out.

Sweet.  I'll definitely download that.  Now, we are only 1 away from a complete chain (which would allow me to continue my Eurosceptic series).