270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Your Presidential Personalities

Which Presidential Personality Would Most Reflect Your Own?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Presidential Personality Would Most Reflect Your Own?

• Cold, cautious, respectful, low-key (Washington, Eisenhower, Madison, B Harrison, Hoover)
    • Elitist, prickly, independent (J. Adams, JQ Adams, Tyler)
    • Controlling, behind the scenes organizer, risk-taker (Jefferson, Van Buren, Polk, Truman, Nixon)
    • Harmonizer, old fashioned, delegating, low key (Monroe, Fillmore, Taft, Harding)
    • Risk taker, controlling, seeks center of attention, anti-intellectual, common sense (Jackson, A. Johnson, LB Johnson. Trump)
    • Delegating, seeks center of attention, risk taker (WH Harrison, Z Taylor, Arthur, B Clinton)
    • Delegating, avoids center stage, indecisive but opinionated, honest, old fashioned (Pierce, Buchanan, Ford)
    • Warm, risk taker, decisive, not old fashioned, does not seek center of attention (Lincoln)
    • Delegating, decisive, low key, stubborn (Grant, McKinley, Coolidge, GHW Bush)
    • Harmonizer, not old fashioned, delegating, low key (Hayes, Garfield)
    • Controlling, micro-manager, cautious, behind the scenes organizer (Cleveland, Carter)
    • Warm, Risk taker, controlling, seeks center of attention, not old fashioned, decisive (T. Roosevelt, F Roosevelt)
    • Controlling, seeks center of attention, risk taker, not old fashioned (Wilson)
    • Delegating, warm, risk taker, not old fashioned (Kennedy)
    • Deleting, warm, old fashioned, stubborn, seeks center of attention (Reagan)
    • Risk taker, delegating, warm, anti-intellectual, common sense, stubborn (GW Bush)
    • Risk taker, not old fashioned, decisive (Obama)
    • A different combination of these terms

A new poll. This could potentially be condensed or expanded, but I'm trying to crank this out before my CPU runs out of power. Just for fun. 

That should be "delegating" and not "deleting" under Reagan

18 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

This was tough because there are a few combinations that I like.

Well, it's supposed to be the personality that best reflects your own, not which one that you like best. Although, they could be the same. 

Ofc I line up with Reagan.

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

Well, it's supposed to be the personality that best reflects your own, not which one that you like best. Although, they could be the same. 

Whoops, I read that wrong.  I am going to look back and put my choice in comments.