270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Prussian1871

United Kingdom - 2005 (Infinity version)

United Kingdom - 2005
_41074743_howblrken406.jpg

Coming soon to PMI!

Hello hello, everyone! I'm pleased to announce that after having a word with the good people at 270soft, I will be able to work on new scenarios from PMF 2010 including the 2005 election and others. For those of you who know my work porting 2010 to PMI, I now will be porting other scenarios as well, starting with the 2005 and 1992 base scenarios. I hope I'll be able to eventually do custom scenarios too, but for now I'm focusing on PMF's base scenarios. While the 2010 isn't technically finished with population numbers still at 2015 (I've also considered adding events), I'm going to take the time to change the electorate when changing constituencies in this scenario.

What's Done:

What's not Done:

-Historical Leaders

-2005 Constituencies

-Some Alternate Leaders added

-South West Northern Ireland Percentages/Candidates

-North East Northern Ireland Percentages/Candidates

-North East Scotland Percentages/Candidates

-South West Scotland Percentages/Candidates

-North England Percentages/Candidates

-Liverpool and Lancashire Percentages/Candidates

-Greater Manchester Percentages/Candidates

-North West Yorkshire Percentages/Candidates

-South East Yorkshire Percentages/Candidates

-Wales Percentages/Candidates

-North West Midlands Percentages/Candidates

-Birmingham and Coventry Percentages/Candidates

-West of England Percentages/Candidates

-North East Midlands Percentages/Candidates

-East of England Percentages/Candidates

-Central England Percentages/Candidates

-Home Counties North Percentages/Candidates

-Home Country South Percentages/Candidates

-West Country Percentages/Candidates

-Outer London Percentages/Candidates

-Center London Percentages/Candidates

-South East Percentages/Candidates

-Accurate constituencies populations

Hello everyone,

For those wondering what's been the news on this scenario, I have to admit that I got quite sidetracked from it because of life. However, due to a fellow scenario maker I know creating his own fictional, personalized scenario he was able to pass on to me the right 2005 constituencies, which is a big help indeed. I do have the leaders and alternate leader mostly worked out with the Lib Dems needed for completion on that, then it would mostly come down to putting in the percentages and candidates.

I also want to say in my 2010 scenario, I have been looking at ways to add events to that scenario which I am in the process of testing, so we may see that soon.

While I don't believe I can commit the same effort and progress I made on the 2010 scenario at least in the short term due to real world priorities, I will try to continue on this and ensure that it's not abandoned.

Hello again everybody,

I'd like to apologize for the lack of progress and commitment I gave to this scenario. I lot of my time and focus went to having to move houses, and well as things for college, so understandably this took a back seat to so many other things. Even though this has unofficially been on hiatus for quite some time, I'm afraid I'll have to put it officially on hiatus at this time until I can at least be certain to have the time and interest to continue this project once again.

25 minutes ago, Prussian1871 said:

Hello again everybody,

I'd like to apologize for the lack of progress and commitment I gave to this scenario. I lot of my time and focus went to having to move houses, and well as things for college, so understandably this took a back seat to so many other things. Even though this has unofficially been on hiatus for quite some time, I'm afraid I'll have to put it officially on hiatus at this time until I can at least be certain to have the time and interest to continue this project once again.

You must be incredibly wealthy to have to move houseS (as in plural). :P

I look forward to seeing a final result, whenever it comes out.

57 minutes ago, Patine said:

You must be incredibly wealthy to have to move houseS (as in plural). :P

I look forward to seeing a final result, whenever it comes out.

No no, quite the contrary. :P Moving between houses (as in just regular moving) may have been a better way to say it.

Glad to hear you are still interested, though, and I too hope I'll be able to get around to it someday.

Good to hear this is being worked on! And if I volunteer to do 2001, we'll have an unbroken chain of scenarios from 1979 to the present. Then we can work backwards.