Jump to content
270soft Forum
booth088

Working on 2020

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Socialist Bernie said:

There is a great article on Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland all the Nordic looking beings here http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/11/scandinavia-isnt-a-socialist-paradise/ I recommend you and anybody else check out

Ah, yes, I'm sure we'll get a pragmatic, objective, and balanced perspective and view on such things from such a notoriously, shamelessly, and overtly far-right-wing biased publication as The Federalist... :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patine said:

Ah, yes, I'm sure we'll get a pragmatic, objective, and balanced perspective and view on such things from such a notoriously, shamelessly, and overtly far-right-wing biased publication as The Federalist... :S

Now there. Lets keep to the facts and avoid name calling

https://www.nordisketax.net/main.asp?url=files/nor/eng/i07.asp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates

https://www.norwegianamerican.com/neighborhood/norway-usa-in-contrast-wages-and-taxes/

Stats speak for themselves. I prefer numbers to hypothetical arguements about the advantages and disadvantages of high taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

Now there. Lets keep to the facts and avoid name calling

https://www.nordisketax.net/main.asp?url=files/nor/eng/i07.asp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates

https://www.norwegianamerican.com/neighborhood/norway-usa-in-contrast-wages-and-taxes/

Stats speak for themselves. I prefer numbers to hypothetical arguements about the advantages and disadvantages of high taxes.

Nordic looking beings don't use statistics Mr. Political hack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Socialist Bernie said:

Nordic looking beings don't use statistics Mr. Political hack

Now that was an intelligent, well-measured, and productive response *sarcasm*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Socialist Bernie said:

The Socialist Pleiadian race will enslave us all

If this is the level of education, intelligence, and sense you (and many others like you, it would seem) show constantly, perhaps some time in a "guided and supervised lifestyle" will do you, and all humanity who has to deal with you, some good. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

If this is the level of education, intelligence, and sense you (and many others like you, it would seem) show constantly, perhaps some time in a "guided and supervised lifestyle" will do you, and all humanity who has to deal with you, some good. :S

I've been alive for every single President in this country's history so I happen to know a little more than you do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Socialist Bernie said:

I've been alive for every single President in this country's history so I happen to know a little more than you do

Okay, I've fed the troll enough. Time to go to my ignore list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Socialist Bernie said:

Nordic looking beings don't use statistics Mr. Political hack

Good thing I have dark hair, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with the large number of anti-Trump protest that have occurred in the last week, how would you factor that into the scenario? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a huge critic of Sanders, and feel that his outside meddling is a danger to Democrats ever winning back a majority in either house... but he will stay in this scenario.  Really no chance he runs, so I will leave him off, but there is no reason to remove him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, booth088 said:

I am a huge critic of Sanders, and feel that his outside meddling is a danger to Democrats ever winning back a majority in either house... but he will stay in this scenario.  Really no chance he runs, so I will leave him off, but there is no reason to remove him. 

Don't worry. It appears the troll has left the room. I think you can continue this scenario in peace and dignity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it!  Lots of great choices.

I might suggest Nikki Haley on the Republican side, and Pete Buttigieg on the Democratic side (he's formed an exploratory committee) for the next time you get around to a release.  But this is very well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...