270soft Forum
Mordechai

2016 with primaries as Illuminati (spectator), detailed

6 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

Exactly why I did not respond.  I would have liked to, but I did not want to hijack the thread.

I'll make one

12 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

How's the progress going? I can't wait for the next update!

Same

19 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

How's the progress going? I can't wait for the next update!

6 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

Same

Short summary for in-game August coming up! Hint: in-game Democrats are acting like Democrats IRL. Lots of them are bitter that Clinton and Sanders lost that they're not willing to back their party's candidate, giving Cruz tons of advantage. 

After the conventions, we've conducted polls from all over the country especially in the ever-growing battleground map. Clinton and Sanders supporters seem to be unable to accept their party's nominee and may end up boycotting the election which will hand the presidency to Sen. Cruz quite easily! O'Malley supporters, however, are pledging fellow Democrats to cast their differences aside in order to keep the White House. One O'Malley supporter is quoted say, "it isn't our fault that your candidates ran awful primary campaigns and lost horribly." Clinton supporters, however, aren't happy that their candidate, who won the popular vote, still did not get enough delegates and blame internal sexism within the Democratic Party. This whole drama is, of course, making Republicans very happy. 

If things remain this way until November, only another O'Malley miracle can save him.

POLLS ONLY:

aug 29.png

POLLS PLUS (weighted average of last five polls):

aug 29.png

Interesting weird news bit. Uh, so governors support fella governors? 

omalley endorsed.PNG

Gov. Snyder was quoted saying that he supports O'Malley because of his position on defense spending. 

Changes in our polls only forecast (weekly)

1jyuzo.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker

Changes in our polls plus forecast (weekly)

1jyv49.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker