270soft Forum
TheMiddlePolitical

College Football:ACC,BIG10,PAC 12,SEC Final Conference championship,Top 6 predictions

Post yours to!

Conference Championships

ACC:

#3 Clemson vs #23 Virginia Tech

Prediction:I think this will be a very close game,physical game I have confidence in a Virginia Tech offense,a team very similar to Pitt,the team who beat Clemson. However in my prediction im saying that Clemson will win. 

Playoff Significance: If Clemson loses there out,it is simple as that. The committee will 100% not put a 3 loss Virginia Tech in  

Final:Clemson 24 Virginia Tech 20

BIG 10

#6 Wisconsin vs #7 Penn state

Prediction:The game I'm most excited for this weekend this will be a classic,why you ask? Because a Penn State BIG 10 championship,a Cinderella story of sorts after taking down Ohio state. This will be a defensive low scoring game. Penn State wins.

Playoff significance:If Wisconsin wins it is still unlikely they get it,however if Penn State wins the committee will be in shambles,Michigan is at #5 right now and they beat both Wisconsin and Penn State,but will Penn States win over Ohio State and a conference championship be enough?

Final:Penn State 13 Wisconsin 10

PAC 12

#4 Washington vs #8 Colorado

Prediction:This is one I'm going with my gut instinct on,and I feel like I'm going to be right,a Colorado win,and not just a close game,a 10 point victory. I just think Colorado will be more physical with Washington in the end and Colorado will win.

Playoff significance:If Colorado does win this will make the playoff scene even more crazy,Colorado has beaten 2 ranked teams to Penn States one,and had a closer loss to Michigan,and there loss against a now rising USC doesnt seem as bad. If they can beat a #4 team there resume will look very good and will be for an exciting selection night.

Final:Colorado 27 Washington 17

SEC

#1 Alabama vs #15 Florida

Prediction:Alabama is going to dominate Florida. Yes I just admitted to it,even thought I cannot stand Alabama football. Its going to be a dominant victory and the Tide are going to roll into the playoffs.

Playoff significance:Even if Florida were to win,Alabama would remain in the playoff and Florida would not be in the Top 4.

Final:Alabama 45 Florida 10

Playoff Prediction (Final 4 games,Outside looking in)

#1 Alabama

vs

#4 Penn State

#2 Ohio State

vs

#3 Clemson

Outside looking in

#5 Michigan

#6 Colorado

Playoff predictions will be up Monday!