270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

(Off Topic) Your predictions for the College Football playoff! and Rankings,and Ending of the college football season

Post them here!

I think @admin_270 should make an off-topic area in the forum. I don't mind talking about sports, but I don't want it mixed up in the area about the game. An off-topic area would be great, because we could discuss a range of non-political topics or non-game-related topics as well. 

1 hour ago, vcczar said:

I think @admin_270 should make an off-topic area in the forum. I don't mind talking about sports, but I don't want it mixed up in the area about the game. An off-topic area would be great, because we could discuss a range of non-political topics or non-game-related topics as well. 

Word!

2 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Word!

I see you like coins. How many coins have you collected? I have about 100 collected coins, mostly pre-Euro European coins. 

Yeah I like them really much. Most of mine are different Euro coins, but I have ''old'' Austrian coins (Schilling) and Czech/Slovak, Hungarian and British ones as well. I have got some Abe Lincoln Pennies and a JFK dollar coin. Exotic ones are from Peru and yesterday I got surprisingly a 100 Escudos coin from Cape Verde.

Perhaps I have some more I forgot now, but I can check later. Personally, I would love to have a huge collection (Japan, Korea or China would be very interesting, I have nothing from them although I like their cultures), but for students you know it's that easy... Mine aren't considered valuable, but I love an old cent as much as I would love a very valuably coin. That doesn't matter really to me. The same goes for my stamp collection. I have way more stamps than coins, but nothing really valuable (most of Austria, US, GB, Ireland, Japan, Germany, France, Soviet Union, and some pretty lonely exotic ones). :D

We can open a coins and stamps thread if we get a Off-topic forum (for pictures or new parts of the collection etc.) . if you want. 

For the thread topic: I can't say much about that, but I want the Arkansas Razorbacks to win something. :) 

@vcczar

Does anyone have war medals from deceased relatives who've served in the military? My grandfather, who was a belly gunner in a Wellington Bomber in the RAF in WW2 left me all of his in his will when he passed away.

9 hours ago, Patine said:

Does anyone have war medals from deceased relatives who've served in the military? My grandfather, who was a belly gunner in a Wellington Bomber in the RAF in WW2 left me all of his in his will when he passed away.

My grandmother has a bunch of German medals from WWII.

13 hours ago, Patine said:

I don't, although I would love to have some. I am very interested in such things. 

21 hours ago, vcczar said:

I agree! Cause honestly this is my favorite forum to be on,other then another game I play the survive the nights forum,and its set up very well with things like an offtopic section and suggestions section,also you can delete your own posts(Whole threads you create) 

3 hours ago, Jonathan Kudelka said:

1) Alabama- I predict them to beat Auburn, and beat Florida in the SEC championship game to finish 13-0

2) Ohio State- I predict them to beat Michigan and beat Wisconsin in the Big 10 championship game to finish 12-1

3) Washington- I predict them to beat Wash St. and win the Pac-12 championship game to finish 12-1

4) Oklahoma- I predict them to beat Oklahoma State this week and win the Big 12 regular season championship and they will get in with 2 losses, even though they will play one less game then the other three because the Big 12 doesn't have a championship game. Their Strength of schedule is so tough and holding the Big 12 championship I feel puts them over other 2 loss teams.

Note: I predict Clemson will lose to South Carolina this week and drop out of the playoff picture even though I predict them to win the ACC championship. Michigan will drop out after losing to Ohio State this week.

Actually and to my enjoyment if Ohio State wins vs MI and PSU wins PSU will win that division 

1 hour ago, Jonathan Kudelka said:

Then I change mine to

1) Alabama

2) Washington

3) Ohio State

4) Penn State

Id love to see a OSU PSU rematch in the championship,Thatd be insane

Alabama, Ohio State (I was at the game today, and it was so awesome), Clemson, and Wisconsin.