Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lok1999

Help on making maps

Recommended Posts

I am currently working on an Australian-related project and would like some advice.

Hint on the scenario: It isn't a national election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lok1999 said:

I tried making a map, but to no avail, do you HAVE to use the base map?

Which state or territory are you aiming at doing, how many regions in game (roughly) is optimal to you, and I'll give it a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patine said:

Which state or territory are you aiming at doing, how many regions in game (roughly) is optimal to you, and I'll give it a try.

Victoria, and I am using the Legislative Council regions for the map, because it fits with the electoral boundries.

This is the map I am basing it off: 500px-Regions_of_Legislative_Council,_Vi

(I am not actually using this picture, I am using it as a guide.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lok1999 said:

Victoria, and I am using the Legislative Council regions for the map, because it fits with the electoral boundries.

This is the map I am basing it off: 500px-Regions_of_Legislative_Council,_Vi

(I am not actually using this picture, I am using it as a guide.)

I'll see what I can do. It may be like a brutalist architecture building, be warned - functional if not overly pretty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lok1999 said:

Have you made progress at the moment?

I had several appointments the last two days. Will make an attempt at it tonight. I have a theory of a very easy to pull it off that I hope works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2016 at 10:44 AM, Patine said:

I'll see what I can do. It may be like a brutalist architecture building, be warned - functional if not overly pretty.

How's it going along now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, lok1999 said:

How's it going along now?

I made a slip with my cursor that cost me a lot of time, but I think my idea of making it simple in general will still work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×