270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
victorraiders

United States - Historical(Help with Candidates Ideas)

hi i create one scenario based in 1956 scenario i add historicals candidates to republicans and democrats... have observer party future i will added extinted partys like federalists,democratrepublicans,progressives,bullmoose,indepedents

for now have this candidates 

2 Lincolns

2 Roosevelts

3 Kennedys

Washington,Jefferson,

Coolidge,Nixon,Reagan,Cleveland

Truman,Johnson,La Follete,Hoover,Stevenson

Bush

Generals of WW1 and WW 2

4 hours ago, victor1313 said:

hi i create one scenario based in 1956 scenario i add historicals candidates to republicans and democrats... have observer party future i will added extinted partys like federalists,democratrepublicans,progressives,bullmoose,indepedents

for now have this candidates

2 Lincolns

2 Roosevelts

3 Kennedys

Washington,Jefferson,

Coolidge,Nixon,Reagan,Cleveland

Truman,Johnson,La Follete,Hoover,Stevenson

Bush

Generals of WW1 and WW 2

I'm confused as to what you're proposing. It's a 1956 election, but it has historical candidates (including some listed who are not historical to 1956, but came after it), adds extinct parties (of which only two candidates for such parties are mentioned), "generals of WW1 and WW2," of which only one ever became President, though I guess MacArthur was floated as a primaries candidate, and the title says "with Canadian idea," but I see nothing here indicating or intimating such at all. What exactly are you proposing here?

18 minutes ago, Patine said:

I'm confused as to what you're proposing. It's a 1956 election, but it has historical candidates (including some listed who are not historical to 1956, but came after it), adds extinct parties (of which only two candidates for such parties are mentioned), "generals of WW1 and WW2," of which only one ever became President, though I guess MacArthur was floated as a primaries candidate, and the title says "with Canadian idea," but I see nothing here indicating or intimating such at all. What exactly are you proposing here?

i edit 1956 scenario exlcluding issues and adds others.. he's scenarios are historically i like people help my with ideas of candidates(not canadian are candidates in titles) and etc.. not having only presidents, have  senators,governators,etc