270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Forum Scenario Update

@victor1313 @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @jvikings1 @ThePotatoWalrus @jnewt @Sanser2016 @SiorafasNaCillini @CalebsParadox @Jonathan Kudelka @Sunnymentoaddict @TheMiddlePolitical @SeanFKennedy @Reagan04 @Dallas @vcczar

Just an update on the forum scenario. I'm pretty busy this weekend, and definitely will be throughout week. Although, I have a few hours later today. 

This weekend end, I'm hoping to set each individual state's idealogy, as well as add Patine's candidate photo, whenever he can send it to me. I'll resize it and everything, if he can just get me one. 

Next weekend, I'll do the events. I'll create events for anyone that hasn't sent me any already. In addition to creating events, I'll double check everything. I'll probably post an official play-through of the "finished" scenario, to test it for accuracy. Then I'll post the scenario for download. I'm sure some people will have issues with it, but that is why there is an editor with this game. 

7 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@victor1313 @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @jvikings1 @ThePotatoWalrus @jnewt @Sanser2016 @SiorafasNaCillini @CalebsParadox @Jonathan Kudelka @Sunnymentoaddict @TheMiddlePolitical @SeanFKennedy @Reagan04 @Dallas @vcczar

Just an update on the forum scenario. I'm pretty busy this weekend, and definitely will be throughout week. Although, I have a few hours later today. 

This weekend end, I'm hoping to set each individual state's idealogy, as well as add Patine's candidate photo, whenever he can send it to me. I'll resize it and everything, if he can just get me one. 

Next weekend, I'll do the events. I'll create events for anyone that hasn't sent me any already. In addition to creating events, I'll double check everything. I'll probably post an official play-through of the "finished" scenario, to test it for accuracy. Then I'll post the scenario for download. I'm sure some people will have issues with it, but that is why there is an editor with this game. 

I can't wait, but take all the time you need.