Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

Trump vs Clinton GE prediction V5

Recommended Posts

Looks pretty good. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, as I see it, regardless of which one of them wins, barring death, impeachment, or resignation, it's going to be a grim next four years for the US Presidency and all it affects. Then again, even with death, impeachment, or resignation, I don't really have much faith in Kaine or Pence either. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jonathan Kudelka said:

That is the same exact one as mine...

sorry let me fix it, i linked incorrectly.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patine said:

Well, as I see it, regardless of which one of them wins, barring death, impeachment, or resignation, it's going to be a grim next four years for the US Presidency and all it affects. Then again, even with death, impeachment, or resignation, I don't really have much faith in Kaine or Pence either. :(

Agreed! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also agree. I can't wrap my head around 2 of the most unpopular candidates in history running in the same election. I get the feeling that no matter who wins the losers will call the result invalid anyway on the grounds that the other party committed fraud or their candidate was born elsewhere. That's what's after happening with every single presidential election this century so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

 I get the feeling that no matter who wins the losers will call the result invalid anyway on the grounds that the other party committed fraud or their candidate was born elsewhere. That's what's after happening with every single presidential election this century so far. 

1

2004 and 2012?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see Trump winning WI, MI or PA, even if he keeps growing in the polls. I think he could win OH, FL, NV. 

This is my best-case scenario map for Trump, and he's still losing. Barely. http://www.270towin.com/maps/d1rQ4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about that guys accidently copied my v4 link updated the link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I hope for. I believe if Trump really accomplishes a very favorable end to his campaign and Clinton will tumble down further it could happen actually.

270towin.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Conservative Elector 2 , while improbable, I think a solid debate will give Trump that kind of map. Except NY will be dark blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

@Conservative Elector 2 , while improbable, I think a solid debate will give Trump that kind of map. Except NY will be dark blue.

Trump family them self said they will turn NY red,and I know the most liberal of people who voted dem there whole lives who live in NYC voting for Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Trump family them self said they will turn NY red,and I know the most liberal of people who voted dem there whole lives who live in NYC voting for Trump

I really think that this is hyperbole and distracts from the real states he can actually win, not waste all his time and lose in a landslide like he inevitably will, I think the ENTIRE Midwest (Barring IL of course) is in play if he holds his cards right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reagan04 said:

I really think that this is hyperbole and distracts from the real states he can actually win, not waste all his time and lose in a landslide like he inevitably will, I think the ENTIRE Midwest (Barring IL of course) is in play if he holds his cards right.

We will never know until November I think this is one of the most unpredictable elections in history. We shall see :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2016 at 2:51 PM, Patine said:

Well, as I see it, regardless of which one of them wins, barring death, impeachment, or resignation, it's going to be a grim next four years for the US Presidency and all it affects. Then again, even with death, impeachment, or resignation, I don't really have much faith in Kaine or Pence either. :(

Yeah, I'm with you there. Not sure I can hold my nose hard enough to vote for either of them. I voted for Sanders in PA, and I'll probably throw my vote away with Vermin Supreme in the general election, casting actual votes on the downballots.

Can't trust either of 'em as far as I can throw them. This election's fun to follow, at least, but man is it probably gonna suck either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

@Conservative Elector 2 , while improbable, I think a solid debate will give Trump that kind of map. Except NY will be dark blue.

:D Yeah, I turned NY not dark blue, because it's Trump's home state. That was my intention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2016 at 2:51 PM, Patine said:

Well, as I see it, regardless of which one of them wins, barring death, impeachment, or resignation, it's going to be a grim next four years for the US Presidency and all it affects. Then again, even with death, impeachment, or resignation, I don't really have much faith in Kaine or Pence either. :(

Amen to that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much hyperbole. As we've seen time and time again, Trump will open his big mouth and people who may actually have fun with pretending to be neutral or vote third party will sober up on election day and vote against the demagogue. I think there's enough misguided angry people to make it a close race, but Hillary will pull it off hands down.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/kv98Z

 

See you all on Nov 8th, prepare your baskets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kauai said:

See you all on Nov 8th, prepare your baskets!

 

Hillary will be dead by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reagan04 said:

Hillary will be dead by then.

Right. The Secretary of State who traveled to more countries than any other Secretary of State, ever. Have fun with those conspiracy theories, oh, and get ready to start saying MADAME President! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kauai said:

Right. The Secretary of State who traveled to more countries than any other Secretary of State, ever. Have fun with those conspiracy theories, oh, and get ready to start saying MADAME President! :D

 

  Image result for nah hillary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...